The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Just a fun fact about Birthdays, Please...i'm not trying to stir a religious debate or offend anyone.
This is just purely for those interested in the known origins and some useless information.

The Egyptians are the first recorded in history to have thrown parties for the Pharoah's on their day of Birth.

The Greeks worshiped Artemis (The Lunar Goddess) with a round cake representing the moon and placed candles in it to give it a Glowing effect.

The Ancient Romans were the first recorded to celebrate birthdays of common Men (chauvinists...)

The Christians initially considered birthdays to be a Pagan Ritual for the first few hundred years. Only in the 4th century did they start celebrating Christmas which over time lead to Christian's celebrating their own birthdays.

Contemporary Birthday cakes were invented by the German's (Ich Danke Ihnen)

The Industrial Revolution brought them delicious cakes to the masses!!!

Happy Birthday fun facts to all you readers

Just a fun fact about Birthdays, Please...i'm not trying to stir a religious debate or offend anyone.
This is just purely for those interested in the known origins and some useless information.

The Egyptians are the first recorded in history to have thrown parties for the Pharoah's on their day of Birth.

The Greeks worshiped Artemis (The Lunar Goddess) with a round cake representing the moon and placed candles in it to give it a Glowing effect.

The Ancient Romans were the first recorded to celebrate birthdays of common Men (chauvinists...)

The Christians initially considered birthdays to be a Pagan Ritual for the first few hundred years. Only in the 4th century did they start celebrating Christmas which over time lead to Christian's celebrating their own birthdays.

Contemporary Birthday cakes were invented by the German's (Ich Danke Ihnen)

The Industrial Revolution brought them delicious cakes to the masses!!!

Happy Birthday fun facts to all you readers

..... and some more trivia: the Irish wish you a "Happy Nameday"

Happy birthday @Gizmo, hope you made the best of it so far today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

happy happy to everyone today hope you have a great day.vape up a storm

Happy Birthday @ShaneW :party::party:

You got the store up and running just in time ;)
Hope 2015 is a smashing year for you both personally and professionally :rock:

Have a wonderful day in Vapetown :D

Thanks guys, you rock

Not only is it my 33rd Bday, but its my 1 year anniversary of being stinky free:rock: It was 1 year ago that I bought myself an SVD for my BDay and haven't looked back since!

Thanks guys, you rock

Not only is it my 33rd Bday, but its my 1 year anniversary of being stinky free:rock: It was 1 year ago that I bought myself an SVD for my BDay and haven't looked back since!

12 Months.png

Back