The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Happy birthday to @theyettie !
Have a super day and a great birthday weekend
:party::birthdaycake:

Although with my Vapers Tongue i cant taste it anyway :(

Battling with that ? Check http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapors-fatigue.t2597 or search for Vapers Fatigue for plenty of "boererate" and theories.

My suggestion is to use this as a golden opportunity to finish off all the juices in your arsenal that you rate as ass-juice ;) ( 'donate' them to Wyvern OR vape them while you cannot taste them ) ....joking about the donate !!

Menthol or plain is likely a good option, but it also seems to help to change flavors to a totally opposite type of profile. Good luck.

Now you just need to get @Nimatek to donate his private stash of e-juice as a gesture of 'goodwill' ;)
Hahahaha I have to say he can give me his milked :p The rest he can keep - he has a thing for tangy and icy vapes which I cant handle :p

Battling with that ? Check http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapors-fatigue.t2597 or search for Vapers Fatigue for plenty of "boererate" and theories.

My suggestion is to use this as a golden opportunity to finish off all the juices in your arsenal that you rate as ass-juice ;) ( 'donate' them to Wyvern OR vape them while you cannot taste them ) ....joking about the donate !!

Menthol or plain is likely a good option, but it also seems to help to change flavors to a totally opposite type of profile. Good luck.
For what it's worth i took it easy for the last 2 days and drinking lots of water. Tonight however i found my reset switch : one glass of red wine (which tasted better than ever before). My vape flavours are back and my wine was excellent.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Happy birthday for yesterday @Kuhlkatz. Thanks for all you do here!

And happy birthday today @Wyvern

Happy birthday for yesterday @Kuhlkatz. Thanks for all you do here!
Thanks @Silver , much appreciated. On the 'do' side, I'll take full credit for all the derails ;)

It's thanks to you guys (admins & mods) doing all the real work behind the scenes that our home away from home keeps ticking.

Back