The Passing of @Ernest

Christos

Reonaut
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
LV

Awards
I see @Ernest has unfortunately passed away from what I assume is a long battle with lung cancer.

I wish his family strength and courage in the next few weeks.

I was hoping @Wendyvz (@Ernest's daughter) could provide some more details if she wishes and also gather some inspiration from people who spoke to and interacted with him on the forum.

This is very sad.

My the lord be with you in this tough time ahead.

It is very sad to lose a forum member.

If Im not mistaken I recall Ernests love for his bf Nipple atties wich caused some huge uproar in laughter and even more uproar in comments.

Oh my word, this is just so sad

@Wendyvz - am terribly sorry to hear.
Your dad was a great member here and a very active contributor.
He shared a passion for vaping that often put smiles on our faces.
He will be missed.

May he rest in peace.

Strength to you and the family in this difficult time.

A fellow Reonaut who helped me with the first steps on my DIY journey. Fortunate to have met and interacted with Ernest. A great guy and father.

Strengths to you and the family @Wendyvz.

Condolences and strength to family and friends

I lost a grandfather to lung canser, you have my sympathy @Wendyvz

May his memory, lessons and spirit guide you

Wow this is heartbreaking! I am so sorry to hear this @Wendyvz my sincere condolences to your family. @Ernest was a great contributor on the forum and liked by everyone. ♥ We are here for you in this hard time!

@Wendyvz, I'm sorry for your loss and my deepest condolences to you and your family and wish you strength in this sad time. All the best.

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss.
deepest condolences and strength to family and friends.
I lost my dad due to lung cancer and know about the hardship.

I'm really sorry to hear this news @Wendyvz, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

May you rest in peace. This is such a loss. @Wendyvz All the best going forward, keep strong and have faith for better days.

1.jpg

@Wendyvz

I remember your dad as one of the people who offered me advice when I first joined this forum. It was greatly appreciated as I was a complete noob. When I wished him for his birthday here on the forum only 12 days ago, I was wondering why he was not so active anymore.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest condolences to you and the family.
May God grant all of you the strength and courage to face this challenge.

RIP @Ernest

Is so sorry for your loss @Wendyvz , this is sad news.
I prey you all the strength you need in this tough time and that the Lord be with yous.
Much Love
Marcio

So sad to hear this.
Condolences to his family and friends.

Back