The perfect ADV mod

Skollie

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So im looking for a new mod to add to my collection. I have my cloud chasing kit. but its waaay tooo big for every day use.

So this is what i would like?

Small and compact.

single battery or lipo is fine

usb port for firmware updates (and a company that will actually send updates i.e differnt types of wire for temp control)

temp control. with ss already would be ideal

thats it i guess?

Also if it is locally stocked that would be the best ofc

i like the d2 but it doesn't run anything other than Nickle

So im looking for a new mod to add to my collection. I have my cloud chasing kit. but its waaay tooo big for every day use.

So this is what i would like?

Small and compact.

single battery or lipo is fine

usb port for firmware updates (and a company that will actually send updates i.e differnt types of wire for temp control)

temp control. with ss already would be ideal

thats it i guess?

Also if it is locally stocked that would be the best ofc

i like the d2 but it doesn't run anything other than Nickle
Buddy get the Evic Vtc mini. Latest firmware version you get 75watts and temp control with nickle, titanium and SS. Awesome little mod and battery life is very good.

Buddy get the Evic Vtc mini. Latest firmware version you get 75watts and temp control with nickle, titanium and SS. Awesome little mod and battery life is very good.
I had the normal evic vt a while ago. so you say the new one is good? sweet ill give it a look.

and decent build quality and such.

I was looking at the freakshow tiny.

as it is a great looking mod. but no word on ss compatibility. otherwise that would be my first choice

Do you know who has one with the latest firmware? in south africa. as it cant update i dont want to mistakenly get the wrong one.

I had the normal evic vt a while ago. so you say the new one is good? sweet ill give it a look.

and decent build quality and such.

I was looking at the freakshow tiny.

as it is a great looking mod. but no word on ss compatibility. otherwise that would be my first choice
Evic vtc mini is very well build and good quality. I also like the look of the freakshow tiny but only reason i did not get one is due to the positive pin you have to adjust manually. Cant believe they did not add a floating pin!!!!

Evic vtc mini is very well build and good quality. I also like the look of the freakshow tiny but only reason i did not get one is due to the positive pin you have to adjust manually. Cant believe they did not add a floating pin!!!!
I know! that was one of my main issues with it.... but as i will be running a single tank most of the time i wasn't sure this would be an issue. i use my xcube 2 for drippers and such as i need way more power

I know! that was one of my main issues with it.... but as i will be running a single tank most of the time i wasn't sure this would be an issue. i use my xcube 2 for drippers and such as i need way more power
I would go for the evic vtc mini. Im a type of vaper that always buy big box mods of the power and battery life you get from them.

I decided I need a small mod as im always on the road so i went for this mod of its size but all i can say im totally impressed with this mod. Hits hard and battery life is insane.

I would go for the evic vtc mini. Im a type of vaper that always buy big box mods of the power and battery life you get from them.

I decided I need a small mod as im always on the road so i went for this mod of its size but all i can say im totally impressed with this mod. Hits hard and battery life is insane.

Great. it looks promising and it comes in at a nice price. and does the temp control function as it is meant to?

Great now to sell my tfv4 as its going to have some serious overhang on that tiny device haha

Great. it looks promising and it comes in at a nice price. and does the temp control function as it is meant to?

Great now to sell my tfv4 as its going to have some serious overhang on that tiny device haha
No buddy 22mm tanks sit nice on this mod. Im using a UD Bellus on it.

Trust me, get a Mutation X MT-RTA. Mine has arrived. I'll be posting my thoughts on it soon.

Trust me, get a Mutation X MT-RTA. Mine has arrived. I'll be posting my thoughts on it soon.
It looks boring :p i like the interchangeable decks. So i can build tripple dual. single. and with the juice control i can change those decks with a full tank when ever i please. i love my tfv4 its awesome but yeah. just too wide for most mods.

It looks boring :p i like the interchangeable decks. So i can build tripple dual. single. and with the juice control i can change those decks with a full tank when ever i please. i love my tfv4 its awesome but yeah. just too wide for most mods.

How it looks is not important to me. That it gives a satisfying vape without problems is. If this tank doesn't work for me, it will be the last one that I buy. So far the only thing that gives me that satisfying vape without problems is my VR Woodmod squonker with my Pollux atty. If need be, I'll get a second one.

How it looks is not important to me. That it gives a satisfying vape without problems is. If this tank doesn't work for me, it will be the last one that I buy. So far the only thing that gives me that satisfying vape without problems is my VR Woodmod squonker with my Pollux atty. If need be, I'll get a second one.
NO i mean feature wise it looks pretty standard. i will check out a review soon and see what makes it unique or special.

The deck. It's unique. Far from standard.

Large post holes?
RDA kinda style deck? ill wait for the review im keen to check it out. link me in when you do :O)

Look at some pictures of it on google. The juice channels is unique. No other RTA have juice channels like that and also the juice feeding holes are huge. If wicked correctly, it will be the perfect tank. Just hope the airflow will be adequate.

Look at some pictures of it on google. The juice channels is unique. No other RTA have juice channels like that and also the juice feeding holes are huge. If wicked correctly, it will be the perfect tank. Just hope the airflow will be adequate.
i see i see :) it should be able to chuuuuuuuuck! if it had a twin post four hole design i would be sold! that way you could chuck them big coils in there. but yeah it looks awesome. the air holes look huge as well. waiting on the review :)

Back