Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
My Roulette RTA just arrived. Let's see if it lives up to the hype!
Roulette RTA 1.JPG

Mark's review is spot on and he highlights the pros and cons perfectly! The fact that they don't supply tools to use with it is a con and luckily I have all the hex screwdrivers known to man so I was ok. I have also not seen such small o-rings (and screws) in my life! I replaced the airflow disk thingy with the DL version and I get a reasonable restricted DL vape with the airflow wide open.

The biggest con for me is the stupid driptip! I have eight million tips and only managed to find two that fitted.
Roulette RTA 2.jpg Roulette RTA 3.jpg Roulette RTA 4.jpg Roulette RTA 5.jpg Roulette RTA 6.jpg Roulette RTA 7.jpg Roulette RTA 8.jpg Roulette RTA 9.jpg Roulette RTA 10.jpg

Mark's review is spot on and he highlights the pros and cons perfectly! The fact that they don't supply tools to use with it is a con and luckily I have all the hex screwdrivers known to man so I was ok. I have also not seen such small o-rings (and screws) in my life! I replaced the airflow disk thingy with the DL version and I get a reasonable restricted DL vape with the airflow wide open.

The biggest con for me is the stupid driptip! I have eight million tips and only managed to find two that fitted.
View attachment 197555 View attachment 197556 View attachment 197557 View attachment 197558 View attachment 197559 View attachment 197560 View attachment 197561 View attachment 197562 View attachment 197563
@Rob Fisher nearly has enough drip tips to open a vapers' Scratch Patch!

View attachment 197555 View attachment 197556 View attachment 197557 View attachment 197558 View attachment 197559 View attachment 197560 View attachment 197561 View attachment 197562 View attachment 197563

Looks the part that is for sure . But the drip tip thing is frustrating, the world goes one way and yet some others go in opposite directions.

PS: Maybe time to sell off some tips again ;);)

Wanted to say "dibs" for if/when you are going to get rid of it, because i don't mind a finicky RTA, but just checked the price tag o_O

Back