Seeking Affordable RTA for My Vape Ventures

Old_Goat

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item: RTA

Age: Doesn't matter, as long as it's in good working condition

Price: Looking for a budget-friendly option (the mod cost me R150)

Payment Methods Accepted: EFT or transfer

Warranty: Not essential but a bonus

Packaging: Original packaging preferred

Authentic/Clone: Authentic only

Condition: Good working condition, minimal wear and tear

Reason: Seeking a travel buddy for my vape adventures

Shipping: Willing to cover shipping costs

Link: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/vape-ventures-chronicles-of-a-wanderlust-vaper.79621/#post-1002857

Hey Vape Community,

As some of you may know from my wanderlust vape chronicles, I'm on the lookout for a trusty travel buddy to accompany me on my vaping adventures across different countries. Currently, I have a modest second-hand mod ready to hit the road, and now I'm in search of an affordable RTA to complement it.

Here's what I'm looking for:

• RTA Only: I prefer a rebuildable tank; no sub-ohm tanks or RDAs, please.
  • Affordability: Since it's going to be my travel companion, I'm on the hunt for a budget-friendly option.
  • Reliable Performance: It should deliver decent flavor and vapor production.
If you have any recommendations or a spare RTA that fits the bill, drop me a line! Your suggestions will not only contribute to my vape adventures but also be featured in the chronicles of my wanderlust vaping escapades.

Looking forward to your input!

Cheers,

Item: RTA

Age: Doesn't matter, as long as it's in good working condition

Price: Looking for a budget-friendly option (the mod cost me R150)

Payment Methods Accepted: EFT or transfer

Warranty: Not essential but a bonus

Packaging: Original packaging preferred

Authentic/Clone: Authentic only

Condition: Good working condition, minimal wear and tear

Reason: Seeking a travel buddy for my vape adventures

Shipping: Willing to cover shipping costs

Link: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/vape-ventures-chronicles-of-a-wanderlust-vaper.79621/#post-1002857

Hey Vape Community,

As some of you may know from my wanderlust vape chronicles, I'm on the lookout for a trusty travel buddy to accompany me on my vaping adventures across different countries. Currently, I have a modest second-hand mod ready to hit the road, and now I'm in search of an affordable RTA to complement it.

Here's what I'm looking for:

• RTA Only: I prefer a rebuildable tank; no sub-ohm tanks or RDAs, please.
  • Affordability: Since it's going to be my travel companion, I'm on the hunt for a budget-friendly option.
  • Reliable Performance: It should deliver decent flavor and vapor production.
If you have any recommendations or a spare RTA that fits the bill, drop me a line! Your suggestions will not only contribute to my vape adventures but also be featured in the chronicles of my wanderlust vaping escapades.

Looking forward to your input!

Cheers,
Would you like an eclipse rta? I have one not being in use and it’s yours for nothing if you want it?

Would you like an eclipse rta? I have one not being in use and it’s yours for nothing if you want it?
Mate, anything will do. In all my travels, the one thing I have learned, is never look a gift horse in the mouth. I will be happy to cover a PUDO for it.

Mate, anything will do. In all my travels, the one thing I have learned, is never look a gift horse in the mouth. I will be happy to cover a PUDO for it.
Sounds good! I’ll send you a pm and we can work out the details!

Back