Therion BF by Lost Vape (Pre-Order)

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Capture.JPG
I dont have a lot of info as yet. It will go for $110 that is including a new BF custom RDA (not the one from the DNA200bf mod) the price is worked on a MOQ of 20

I am giving the price in $ because i dont know what the exchange will be on the day we move to group buy but hat way you have a ball park price.

The extra bottles will be $1.5

There are three colors for now, they are working on more colors but placing that now will slow the order down a lot

The colors is the same as the therion

lost_vape_therion_dna75_tc_box_mod_cover-jpg.63790

Black
Brown (more natural leather color)
Light brown (more yellow)

3023bdbae7688f99d57ed158bec32baf.jpg

This is a pre-order so i can get an idea who will join the group buy.
As i get more info and is aloud to share i will post here

IMG_20160804_104710R.jpg

@Clouds4Days 2 x spare bottles (black)
@Migs
@Vape_r
@Petrus 5 x spare bottle (brown)
@Rob Fisher x2 Light Brown and 4 Spare Bottles (light ostrich extra cover)
@Cobrali 2 x spare bottles (I)
@acorn 5 x spare bottles (Red)
@Lee 5 x extra bottles B & H
@spiv 10 x extra bottles (G & F)
@Deckie6 x spare bottles (D)
@Blu_Marlin (F) 6 x bottles
@Jannas 2 x spare bottles (light brown)
@Crockett 10 x bottles
@Ryangriffon 3 x extra bottles (brown)

@SAVapeGear Bottles x 6

Last edited:
I'm a tentative interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if this is open till end of August for payday, Ill take one aswell

Also tentative. Would like some info on the atty as well once you get some :)

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Morning all.

The BF Therion will only come available at the end of August, so those ppl that want it to run to the end of the month it will :)

I will put the names down and once i have more info on colors and so we can sort that out.

Thank you for the support

Morning all.

The BF Therion will only come available at the end of August, so those ppl that want it to run to the end of the month it will :)

I will put the names down and once i have more info on colors and so we can sort that out.

Thank you for the support
Thanks.

I like the look of this and am looking forward to more detailed information.

Two questions, if I may:
  1. I see this is a group buy, but am not sure if the rules here are to be followed. Think I saw somewhere that a margin will be added. Not a problem with that as long as I know the margin percentage, but then it cannot be called a group buy - maybe rather a pre-order?
  2. Will we be able to order spare bottles with the mod?

Hi @Andre

I started the Vendor section for this reason in a normal group buy i can not add that small amount to cover my costs. I did not want to go against the rules and add something skelm to the price but rather do it this way. The price you get is just about the same as the Geek Vape price

I will ask them closer to the date of release if extra bottles can be ordered and what will be the price

Oh what the heck:) @kimbo please put me down for one as well. Do you know if they will be available in the black leather as well?

Hi @kimbo, if spare BF bottles are available as a stand-alone item I'd like to get in on the order too please.

Back