The 3d dripper
The aqua
Worst 2 atties to build i have ever encountered...and i own a kui v1 atty
No post holes is bad...but the aqua's screw and nut concepts are just insane

The 3d dripper
The aqua
Worst 2 atties to build i have ever encountered...and i own a kui v1 atty
No post holes is bad...but the aqua's screw and nut concepts are just insane
I agree on the 3D but I find it easy to build an Aqua v1. The fact that I still have and use it over a year later is strange for me.

I agree on the 3D but I find it easy to build an Aqua v1. The fact that I still have and use it over a year later is strange for me.
I think mine may have been modded by a previous owner.will take a pic of its rotting corpse when i get home

Trying to leave the house for work in a hurry, reaching into your vape case to retrieve a drip tip... Only to be greeted by a piercing feeling in your finger. Not a nice way to discover a leftover 2cm piece of 24g kanthal 1cm into the tip of your finger... :worried:

The snobbishness that is slowly but surely creeping in.

Some people seem to forget that 99.9% of us started this for the same reason, to quit cigarettes. So, no matter what device you're vaping with, no matter how good or bad, cheap or expensive, it's done to avoid cigarettes.

Some guys could do well to remember this.

Completely agree. There are some things I don't like, but I've learned to live with it. It did help me to quit smoking and I'm thankful that I tried vaping and stuck to it. I'll never look back.

Completely agree. There are some things I don't like, but I've learned to live with it. It did help me to quit smoking and I'm thankful that I tried vaping and stuck to it. I'll never look back.
I'm with you guys, nothing is ever perfect, it's those little imperfections that keep life interesting. Can you imagine what it would be like if everyone drove the same cars, wore the same clothes and everything was painted grey? No thanks :shake:

I hate the word hate.
What I dislike about vaping is:
Joose shortages
Joose Spillages
Atty gaps
Eskom
The occasional dry hits (minor dislike because it happens seldom)

And my pet peeve......Battery life:-@

Posting on the forum about how happy I am with a product or a certain setup and then the next day it all goes wrong and I can't get it back to the way it performed earlier. Urghhh!!!!

Ejuice on the fingers. I will never get used to that. It sucks to have to constantly wash your hands in winter :(

• Sh!t that breaks earlier than it should. In six years I've bought plenty, and I mean plenty of dud mods and attys, authentic and otherwise, that would just quit working or would break all together within a couple of days.
  • Recoiling/rewicking - I'm mostly on sub ohm tanks nowadays
  • Dry hits, that nasty lung burn can not be good in any way - that's why I love my VT60!
  • Dripping! I hate dripping! Only good for juice tasting/testing imho.
  • Ditto on the annoying people claiming that vaping is way worse than smoking
  • Running out of battery power on the golf course, admittedly only happened once years ago with the old M201, and it will never happen again!

1) Over tightening tank to box mod then having to use rubber grips to loosen!
2)Running out of favourite flavours and no1 local has stock!
3)Vape mail- LOL love and hate relationship because Sapo is a JOKE and Dhl and Feddex is expensive!
4)Unraveled kanthal!
5)certain tanks that leak no matter what you do!
6)Madrina- was given a bottle and it stunk up my whole juice draw- no offense to any1 that carries this juice but for me its gotta be 1 of the most overpowering horrible smells and taste!
7)A certain friends DIY - I call it the hanki after Hanki the Christmas poo from South park. Guaranteed to make your taste buds go HIIIDEEEEHOOOOOO.
Otherwise I LOVE TO VAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgetting to hit the confirm button on my "smart" charger to only discover an hour later after the spare is low that it has not charged.
My son thinking that ejuices I bought and not even opened yet is for his use.

Back