Today on site...

thekeeperza

Reonaut
VIP
Taste Box Boss
LV

Awards
Just had a call to come catch a snake... A puff adder. Eyes have scaled in preshed so was quite easy to catch.
f56b66fa872b9bbfe6aba3c236ce0626.jpg

WOW

that snake looks awesome!

That beatle is kakking himself.
looks like the beetle had a heart attack already, poor bugger :oops:

Can't quite make out the other thing in the bucket, it's either a bullet casing, a stompie or a cigalike cartridge?

You get danger pay:D? Although probably safer than in the city.

One sting machine :eek: - I'm green with envy @thekeeperza! Made my decision just now, I'm going to the bush this weekend before I get "bossies"

DO IT!!!
We have had 55mm rain up here during the last few days - the bush literally comes alive after that

Nothing as thankful as the bush when it comes to rain, wild yellow ground flowers within a week. 55mm is quite high for that area.

Nothing as thankful as the bush when it comes to rain, wild yellow ground flowers within a week. 55mm is quite high for that area.
Yes it is - 20mm on Sunday and 35mm on Monday night. Wrecks absolute havoc with our earthworks.
They had 400mm up here during March when most of the Limpopo province was flooded

Wow @thekeeperza - can't believe the snake and scorpion!
And I didn't know (from the other post) that you were a spider man

Gives me the heeby jeebies just thinking about them...

Take care

PS: what vape gear is accompanying you there?

Wow @thekeeperza - can't believe the snake and scorpion!
And I didn't know (from the other post) that you were a spider man

Gives me the heeby jeebies just thinking about them...

Take care

PS: what vape gear is accompanying you there?
I had 52 at one point - scaled down a bit for now. I have also kept snakes, a few corn and king snakes.

I have my REO as always and my e-pipe as backup

Thats a beautiful scorpion, lovely find! I believe its a member of the genus Opisthacanthus, cant id further without the specimen itself though. Interestingly Opisthacanthus is traded quite frequently in the pet trade. No idea why though, if set up properly they burrow deep and all you see pretty much are the pincers. I call them pet holes;)

Back