Track A Parcel From Usps

@Ryangriffon , I had a issue with USPS in the past, after 60 days it was still showing "In transit" and is still after 200 days in transit, but it pitched at my local post office. I am waiting for a Royal Mail parcel that is "In Transit"now for 22 days. All you can do is to have faith and lots of beer and patience and fait.......and and and.

Hi. I am waiting on a parcel from Colorado USA. It was sent USPS. After 6 days my tracking number still says 'In Transit'. Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks.
Living in the states I use this function all the time.Usually they are spot on and if there is a delay they will spell it out for you. This doesn't seem like a unreasonable amount of time so keep checking and unless you get a delay warning it's probably on route, that said the few times iv'e sent parcels to S.A.they seem to take an extra long amount of time,but they always have arrived.Good luck!

Last edited:
Thanks very much @Petrus and @kev mac. I just went onto Trackmyparcel.co.za. It gave me more info than the Usps site. Apparently it only left the hub in San Francisco on Wednesday 9th August. So it will probably only arrive in SA this weekend or next week. It is a custom made pipe so I cannot just replace it which is why I'm panicking. But I will keep the faith! Must admit I have used usps a few times in the past, and although it takes long, parcels have always arrived. So let's wait, drink and see! Thanks for the support.

Back