Trinity Glass Tanks Group Buy Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clouds4Days

For the love of the cloud
LV

Awards
Hello my fellow vapers.

I have had a few vapers requesting a round 2 of the Trinity Glass Tanks Group Buy.

So lets see who is intrested...
Here are some products they have on offer...

images various.jpg images comp cap.jpg images usa 1.jpg images aromamizer.jpg download subtank.jpg

Subtank glass caps, aromamiser glass caps, Rda Glass caps, Drip tips and now they also stock usa1 RDA and mech mods.

Please see link for products on offer.
If there is enough intrest i will close Group Buy by next week.

http://www.trinityglasstanks.com/

Shipping will be done using USPS express (usually arrives within a week) Costs for shipping and customs will be split equally amongst all parties involved.

Once items arrived i will ship to parties based outside JHB all parties in JHB can collect from me.

If you are intrested please leave a message and i will add your name to the OP.
Once i see we have enough intrest i will start a Group PM.

Have a awesome week peeps.
Vape on...

Intrested Parties:

Paid @Viashen
1xpetri v2 comp cap, 1x recoil comp cap

Paid @Yusuf Cape Vaper
3x Goon Magnum tips 3xblack 1x SS 1x sub x tank clear

Paid @The Steve
1xPetri v2 comp cap, 2x US1 RDA 1x Goon Magnum Tip SS

Paid @Attie
US1 atty x1
Goon 24 comp cap x1
Goon 22 comp cap if available x3
Velocity comp cap x1
Petri comp cap x3
Recoil comp cap x1
Magnum tips x3 (2x black, 1x ss)
Aeolus lite comp cap x1

Paid @andro
1x TM2 comp cap

Paid @MetalGearX
1x us1 rda

Paid @jakeonfire
2x goon Comp cap 2x recoil comp cap 2x kennedy 24 comp cap 10x Goon magnum tips 2 brass, 4 black, 4 SS

Paid @iPWN
1x twisted messes cap

Paid @Keyaam
1 x goon magnum tip black

Paid @eviltoy
3x coppa tips 1xss 2xblack

Paid @anthony001
1x petri comp cap

Last edited:
Hello my fellow vapers.

I have had a few vapers requesting a round 2 of the Trinity Glass Tanks Group Buy.

So lets see who is intrested...
Here are some products they have on offer...

View attachment 69104 View attachment 69105 View attachment 69106 View attachment 69107 View attachment 69108

Subtank glass caps, aromamiser glass caps, Rda Glass caps, Drip tips and now they also stock usa1 RDA and mech mods.

Please see link for products on offer. Prices on Site can be up to 50% less going through the Group Buy.
If there is enough intrest i will close Group Buy by next week.

http://www.trinityglasstanks.com/

Shipping will be done using USPS express (usually arrives within a week) Costs for shipping and customs will be split equally amongst all parties involved.

Once items arrived i will ship to parties based outside JHB all parties in JHB can collect from me.

I will be adding a fee of R20 to all orders(parties involved).
This is to cover my time and data chargers in communication, pacaging of items to make sure not damaged(as they all come in one big box and i have to seperate items) and also petrol for collecting and droping off goods at courier etc.

If you are intrested please leave a message and i will add your name to the OP.
Once i see we have enough intrest i will start a Group PM.

Have a awesome week peeps.
Vape on...
Im in for Petri Competition glass cap and a U.S.1 Atty

What is the price on this and is it available in 22mm top cap?

Hi bud
They have various glass tanks.
If you check on the site you can see the caps they have. And if there is cap you dont see let me know and i can find out if they have or can make them.

Because its a group buy i get wholesale price so the price you see on the site i can get up to 50% off.

I will give yous the link on the Group PM of wholesale price.

Also please note everyone that the glass caps are made to Authentic Spec so if you getting a cap for a clone please know it may be too tight or loose on your atty.

Hi bud
They have various glass tanks.
If you check on the site you can see the caps they have. And if there is cap you dont see let me know and i can find out if they have or can make them.

Because its a group buy i get wholesale price so the price you see on the site i can get up to 50% off.

I will give yous the link on the Group PM of wholesale price.

Bro i want a Competition Glass Cap for the twisted messes v2 if they have them.

Im in for 1xUS1 RDA, will check if there is more I want.

Thanks

I'm keen for US1 Rda, Magnum tip Black, Petri V2 Glass Comp cap

Thanks

Hi peeps just to let yous know i have removed the fee i was going to charge as this would not be in part of the spirit of the group buy.

So now yous have R20 more to spend on trinity glass tank gear :)

Hi. I am in for 1 x Crystal Tip please, if they have stock by the time you order. If they don't have stock 1 x Pyrex Drip Tip, Clear, Stainless Steel. Thanks for the effort.

Hi. I am in for 1 x Crystal Tip please, if they have stock by the time you order. If they don't have stock 1 x Pyrex Drip Tip, Clear, Stainless Steel. Thanks for the effort.

The crystal drip tips have been discontinued.
I will add you for a Pyrex tip.
Thanks

Op updated @MetalGearX and @element0709

I have 2 pm groups going on this group buy because i can only invite 5 members per each pm group.

But when i confirm everyones orders it will be through this main Thread so everyone can reply and confirm on this thread.

Im planning on closing the Group Buy by Friday Afternoon so payments can be be made durning the weekend and payment to Trinity Monday.

Hi guys
Just got a email from Trinity.
They having a sale on Glass Comp caps for the Goon, Recoil, twisted messes and kennedy 24. $12 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back