True wide bore 510 drip tips

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Been buying drip tips like @Rob Fisher buys screwdrivers, but I can't seem to find a true wide bore 510 drip tip. Looking for some Delrin drip tips with wide tops and bottoms. A lot I have bought are pretty wide at the top, but still teeny tiny at the 510 part. Attempting to drill them out have worked one one or two, but failed on many more.

Maybe a nice friction fit would be best, saving the cut-in for the oring as well.... Anyone have stock of something like this? I got a nice really wide stubby with either the Derringer from Vapeclub or Sir Vape, I mixed them up, so nut sure. The one with the double orings anyway. I just don't like the stubby, prefer it a bit longer (I know how that sounds in non-vape terms :D)

Maybe this will help explain....
Need something like the one on the left20150625_150350_resized.jpg 20150625_150404_resized.jpg

only thing like that i have seen is the atlantis 2 driptip. Where do you want to use it?

On EVERYTHING! I hate these teeny tiny drip tip openings.
yeah but most devices will force you to the 510 connection, so if you find something that big, it wont fit. i also hate the small openings. But i went with the 2 puffs tip with airflow. that is awesome. gives you the illusion of a wide bore because of the extra airflow you receive. Dont know if something like that will work for you.

@Barak all three of thise are 510's. Just different sized bottom openings.

Maybe a mod can change the title to include '510'.... See I neglected to add that part.....

We've got a few pretty wide ones, I'll check them and confirm tomorrow which are the proper wide bore and give you ID measurements on those if you'd like.

Awesome @Yusuf Cape Vaper thanks so much.
Busy cconverting my Legion RDA to BF, but I just broke my only 1mm drill bit, and need to drill one more hole :( Hopefully a colleague can borrow me on tomorrow night :) Knew those vapeless owl spares wuld come in handy one day

Thanks @Yusuf Cape Vaper the drip tip works great. Don't like the air flow, drop the flavor for me, but it is wider at the bottom than my other 2puffs without the air flow.

Been buying drip tips like @Rob Fisher buys screwdrivers, but I can't seem to find a true wide bore 510 drip tip. Looking for some Delrin drip tips with wide tops and bottoms. A lot I have bought are pretty wide at the top, but still teeny tiny at the 510 part. Attempting to drill them out have worked one one or two, but failed on many more.

Maybe a nice friction fit would be best, saving the cut-in for the oring as well.... Anyone have stock of something like this? I got a nice really wide stubby with either the Derringer from Vapeclub or Sir Vape, I mixed them up, so nut sure. The one with the double orings anyway. I just don't like the stubby, prefer it a bit longer (I know how that sounds in non-vape terms :D)
Is this what you want?
IMG_0870.jpg IMG_0874.jpg IMG_0875.jpg

Back