Twisp Clearo like new (R400)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley A

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

I have 2 Twisp Clearo electronic cigarettes for sale. Both are in excellent condition as they have been used for less than a month before I upgraded to other devices. I've been keeping them as backup but never use them. Now I have a lot of devices including a subtank and want to get a mod to drive it so I need to let somethings go.

Each comes with:
1. Twisp Battery
2. Twisp Clearomizer (top/tank)
3. Spare coil for Twisp Clearo (this part vapourises the e-liquid into vapour)
4. Twisp E-liquid (just a little left to get you going)
5. Twisp charger
6. Bonus: Extra CE5 clearomiser (so you can alternate flavours or have extra for a long trip)

Just R370 each instead of R700.

Take both for R700 instead of R1000 and I'll through in a Twisp Neo (previous version) with it's automatic battery and a 3rd spare Twisp Clearo coil.

It helped me quite cigarettes all together. Maybe it will work for you too.

Also willing to swop for a subohm capable mod complete with battery charger etc like a ZNA 50 or good box mod like the Hana or Cloupour Mini. I can through in an iClear 30 Clearomiser as well if need be.

Pics below:

Twisp full pack liquid.jpg Twisp1.jpg Twisp2.jpg

Last edited:
If you dont get any responses and your price drops i might take one, its for my dad and I dont want to waste money as I bought him a few cheapies to see if he will use it it was just laying around maybe this will make a difference, I only need one.

If you dont get any responses and your price drops i might take one, its for my dad and I dont want to waste money as I bought him a few cheapies to see if he will use it it was just laying around maybe this will make a difference, I only need one.
Cool, will keep that in mind if I don't move them. What price are you looking at [URL='http://www.ecigssa.co.za/members/rafique.2226/']Rafique[/URL]

well not sure as I only need the twisp and a spare coil. nothing else so all the other extras you can sell with the other twisp

Ok, price drop!!!!

R370 each full kit.

Otherwise R700 for all -that's 3 Twisp batteries, 2 chargers, 5 clearomisers (3 fitted and 2 spare), 6 coils (3 in and 3 spare), and 2 +-10ml liquids which is the price of a single Twisp alone.

Ok, price drop!!!!

R370 each full kit.

Otherwise R700 for all -that's 3 Twisp batteries, 2 chargers, 5 clearomisers (3 fitted and 2 spare), 6 coils (3 in and 3 spare), and 2 +-10ml liquids which is the price of a single Twisp alone.

Message/Whatsapp me on 082 699 8654 Bud, have an offer for you

Not wanting to sound like a complete tool, but GLWS

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

I get you. It is introductory vaping gear and most of us here on the forum have already passed that stage but I think most off us have also folked out the R1,000 for the Twisp when we started so maybe someone else can save some bucks in their transition and I can recover some cash so it's worth a shot.

Eskom declared an emergency this morning too so those extra batteries will come in use ;-)

SOLD!!!

Mods!... :rofl::rofl::rofl: Moderators, you can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back