Twisp Clearo R750

Status
Not open for further replies.

guillaume

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Got an exstra one still brand new and unused comes with flavour and still under warenty for another 4 months .
I live In pretoria garsfontein . pm me if you are interested

Dude, a kanger Emow mega can be bought new for that price

@guillaume came across your post and have to agree with Noddy. If you want to sell you will need to lower that price IMO. I know twisp devices carry a big price tag but sadly the truth is that there are much better devices at much lower prices. Lots of us made the mistake of buying into the twisp marketing and purchased the Twisp clearo. I still have mine even though I now vape RDA only because no one really wants to pay a reasonable amount for the twisp (reasonable in terms of what a person pays for it originally). That sadly is because twisp has overvalued their device which is now way below entry level quality and technology if you compare to the devices on offer like the EMOW mega. Keep it if you dont want to drop the price, mine are on loan to friends all the time and doing a good job at helping people convert from smoking to vaping.

LOL my twisps are doing the rounds aswell. It makes a good gift lol.It just gives you a taste of whats to come.............im on a DNA 30w and TOHB Atty now after 2 months.

make me am offer then ?
had no idee they were so overpriced but mist say I enjoy them alot

@guillaume You need to gift that kit to some one who is starting vaping, ask them for a R300 or they will come back and burn down your house for over charging them.

That twisp kit is not gonna sell here, unfortunately we ALL went thought this lol. Twisp is robbing new vapers 1 by 1

Thats true because its the only "safe " device to use because Clicks sells them . Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back