Twisp Vega

The Vega Tank supports TC, but not with the 0.5 or 0.6 ohm coils. Put in a TC coil out of that range and you will have the TC options. We dont expect a rush of card carrying vapers to move to the Vega, its geared to existing MTL customers wanting higher performance, and better battery life in an easy to use platform.. flaming can resume :)
You have a thick skin and great sense of humour. You make an excellent whipping boy. ;)

Thanks for providing us with information. Really good to have a Twisp Representative active on the forum. I think we can learn a lot from each other by interacting.

I actually got into vaping through Twisp, I went to their kiosk and saw a special for the Aero and 3 liquids for R999.00 I decided let me get it cause it looks cool, and well I had money to burn at the time. I don't live in an area of the country that provides vape stores close by, so I opted for that as an intro as I had already known quite a bit about vaping from my introduction through a guy on Instagram called BlakeVapes(he is what made me wanna try it).

When I was in Joburg I went to the Vape King in Bellairs and bought a Joyetech Ego AIO, my sister stole it and 2 days later I went back and bought another one. I personally think the Aero is better than the Ego AIO, although its based on the Ego One.

Last weekend I went to the mall for lunch, and I had been looking at ordering from Vape Kings website a new Joyetech box mod or Kangertech Dripbox, just because, for no reason. I saw that the Twisp kiosk has a new device, I checked it out, went for lunch and checked out Vape King and the online stores for comparisons, I looked at Joyetech's website and deduced it must be a rebranded Cuboid Mini with a different tank. I looked for the Cuboid Mini online and saw it costs R800 about on a online South African vape store. I did calculations for batteries and a tank and some coils and figured it would be more than R999.00 that Twisp was asking.

I then went and got it and it has been a real treat for me, I'm really enjoying it. at the launch special price I paid I have no regrets.

P.S. I put the Aero tank on the Vega box and vaped on 73 watts 3 times, it drained the battery by a quarter.
What kinda batteries would you put in a cuboid mini that is sealed ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What kinda batteries would you put in a cuboid mini that is sealed ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah dude, I looked at the Cuboid Mini for price comparison cause I was gonna get the Kangertech Dripbox for R700 from Vape King, their online store was out of stock and it doesn't come with the required 18650 battery.

I never intended on getting anything like the Cuboid Mini, I wanted a squonk box.

Reading this thread brings to mind a thought...

As much as I have posted anti Twisp comments, I must say: If this new Vega helps people start vaping, especially considering that the Twisp Kiosk is in most big shopping malls, then this is a huge plus. I have had no problems with my Twisp Aero, and if it wasn't for their kiosk, I may not have started vaping.

Well done to Twisp for taking their products to the next level. The Twisp company must receive praise for initially stopping many people from smoking cigarettes and jumping ship to vaping, due to their marketing strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! Some other questions:

1. Does it take 18650 batteries?
2. Are the coil heads rebuildable? If not will there be rebuildable head available?
3. Does it take any other industry standard coils?

Thanks!
Hi there, I also wanna know question number .

2. Are the coil heads rebuildable? If not will there be rebuildable head available?

@Johan jhdp @Glytch and all others. below is all the information.

batteries: No, it have its own build in battery(2400mah).
coil head: It is not rebuildable, but it last much longer than your normal aero or edge coils, they do advise when a burn taste occur, to remove and shake it a bit.(probly to remove some burnt cotton getting burned to the coil) and after that it is as good as new again.
Coil: It will be able to take other coils as the ccell coils etc.

Also the kit sold is the Mouth to Lung kit, but you can also buy the Direct Intake kit afterwards.

It comes with your standard 510 connector, so any tank will fit right on that, being a 80watt mod, with the regular tank and 2 x coils with...Selling at R1000 opening special, and it can take rba tanks....not bad.

edited...also they have 8mg range, and a whole new cavalier range in liquids.

see more information on their kits:

http://www.twisp.co.za/shop/electronic-cigarette-starter-packs/twisp-vega-black-kit-2400mah/

@Johan jhdp @Glytch and all others. below is all the information.

batteries: No, it have its own build in battery(2400mah).
coil head: It is not rebuildable, but it last much longer than your normal aero or edge coils, they do advise when a burn taste occur, to remove and shake it a bit.(probly to remove some burnt cotton getting burned to the coil) and after that it is as good as new again.
Coil: It will be able to take other coils as the ccell coils etc.

Also the kit sold is the Mouth to Lung kit, but you can also buy the Direct Intake kit afterwards.

It comes with your standard 510 connector, so any tank will fit right on that, being a 80watt mod, with the regular tank and 2 x coils with...Selling at R1000 opening special, and it can take rba tanks....not bad.

edited...also they have 8mg range, and a whole new cavalier range in liquids.

see more information on their kits:

http://www.twisp.co.za/shop/electronic-cigarette-starter-packs/twisp-vega-black-kit-2400mah/
Thanks a million this will help me alot

@Glytch I'm still new to this vaping but one thing is for sure its been 3 weeks now and i am off the stingkies lol

I had the edge x then the aero x and now the vega and its pritty good so far.

And was just wandering about the coil and soforth. To upgrade it but if you say that the coils are much better than the aero and edge I'm happy to hear that in will test it more lol

The Vega Tank supports TC, but not with the 0.5 or 0.6 ohm coils. Put in a TC coil out of that range and you will have the TC options. We dont expect a rush of card carrying vapers to move to the Vega, its geared to existing MTL customers wanting higher performance, and better battery life in an easy to use platform.. flaming can resume :)
Hi so the 1 ohm will work fine ?

@Glytch I'm still new to this vaping but one thing is for sure its been 3 weeks now and i am off the stingkies lol

I had the edge x then the aero x and now the vega and its pritty good so far.

And was just wandering about the coil and soforth. To upgrade it but if you say that the coils are much better than the aero and edge I'm happy to hear that in will test it more lol

Hi Johan. Beware. Never mind the nicotine, and getting off the cigarettes, the "art" or the "hobby" dimension of vaping is very addictive. Before you know it, you get hooked on purchasing a wide variety of equipment.

I am there, but I have no regrets. Except for the odd bouts of guilt after a new purchase.

Good luck, and all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Johan. Beware. Never mind the nicotine, and getting off the cigarettes, the "art" or the "hobby" dimension of vaping is very addictive. Before you know it, you get hooked on purchasing a wide variety of equipment.

I am there, but I have no regrets. Except for the odd bouts of guilt after a new purchase.

Good luck, and all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
@Waine
Thanks for the info.
Lol I don't know really wat to say but all I can say is it's really really better than smoking stingkies

@Zaher619
Well to start with the battery laastes me 2days so that's awesome.

And the the vape is good.
One thing that's bothering me is I'm doing direct lung hit with the mtl unit lol,is that a good thing to do?
It doesn't really matter. Whichever way of vaping you prefer should be good however if you want a better experience then you should get the DTL kit.

Lol. Need to get rid of my twisp edge. The black one. Any ideas? Replacing with a mean kangertech mod.

Welcome to the forum @Moebayett
When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourself at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

Regarding your question, there are plenty vape devices available today. And it does depend a lot on what you are looking for. Clouds, flavour, mouth to lung, lung hit, portability, rebuildable vs commercial coils.

Perhaps start a new thread in the Newbies Corner section. This thread forms part of the Twisp vendor subforum

Back