Twsip Edge For Sale (Black) - used for less than a week

Grant

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I am selling an original Twisp Edge (Black) for R500. It comes with a Twisp leather pouch and a few Twisp E-Juices as well.

I have upgraded to a subtank and no longer require the Twisp (it is in very good condition and is almost brand new)

It can be viewed / collected in Parow North during the day or in Brackenfell after 5pm

thanks and regards, Grant

Attachments

• TWISP-_-Edge-_-device-black.jpg
    TWISP-_-Edge-_-device-black.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Twisp-Single-Pouch-White.jpg
    Twisp-Single-Pouch-White.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Hi @Grant
please be so kind as to upload pictures of the actual item being sold and not the generic pics take from the website.
Also take care not to advertise you cell number on a public forum. Could lead to some issues/stalking down the line

Last edited:
I am selling an original Twisp Edge (Black) for R500. It comes with a Twisp leather pouch and a few Twisp E-Juices as well.

I have upgraded to a subtank and no longer require the Twisp (it is in very good condition and is almost brand new)

It can be viewed / collected in Parow North during the day or in Brackenfell after 5pm

thanks and regards, Grant

Hi Grant

Are you ever in the city bowl? I'd like to view/possibly buy your Twisp, but there's no way I can get to Parow North or Brackenfell anytime soon...

Thanks

Back