Urgent assistance needed please

Hi,
I have been smoking for 20 years and got into some lockdown trouble. I have been smoking cigarettes which you can switch into lemon or menthol or peach flavor for maybe a year. Now I can't smoke these cigarettes due to lockdown. Lately I found an e-cigarette and thought I'll give it a try. Unfortunately I don't have plenty of choices as I would usually have, so I got a jomotech 40 lite and some bottles of nasty juice, the one is called dillinger, the other one Gambino with 3mg nicotine, which just didn't help, I still feel like smoking a cigarette. Now I found some E-sense vanilla juice with 18mg nicotine, which gives me problems, I start coughing and get problems breathing.
So I assume I have to try something between 3mg and 18mg, right? Maybe 8 or 12 MG, if I can find it.
Another question I see the juices have expiring dates, the vanilla bottle has expired in 2018. Is that a big problem or can I still use it?
Also how do I change the juice in the device, I poored the old juice out, and filled new one in, not sure if I have to clean the tank somehow, can somebody give me instructions on cleaning, if that is necessary?
Then I found an article that certain flavors are toxic, like cinnamon, vanilla, banana, strawberry and there were some others. Any comments on this, should I stay away from those flavors?
I read somewhere that someone mixed a high nicotine juice with a low nicotine juice to reduce the strength. Is that OK and if so can I mix any juices or is there something to consider?
I think thats my questions for now, I figured it would be best to go to vape shop and get some professional advice, but well, they are all closed right now, so I'd need to find a solution until this silly ban is lifted.
Thanks in advance.
I have had to use a cheaper vape juice during lockdown that had expired a few years ago. It didn't give me issues, but each case best taken on it's own. As far as toxic flavours go, much of that is hype though there maybe is evidence yet being studied. Many people are vaping various flavours as we speak and aren't dropping dead. I'm a careful person too, but in my view most vape juice isn't anywhere near a as dangerous as combustibles. It is fine to mix 18mg with lower. Good luck.

I have had to use a cheaper vape juice during lockdown that had expired a few years ago. It didn't give me issues, but each case best taken on it's own. As far as toxic flavours go, much of that is hype though there maybe is evidence yet being studied. Many people are vaping various flavours as we speak and aren't dropping dead. I'm a careful person too, but in my view most vape juice isn't anywhere near a as dangerous as combustibles. It is fine to mix 18mg with lower. Good luck.
When you start vaping it takes time to draw on the thing the right way. Your coughing maybe because of lack of experience. Try draw as though you are sipping the vape into your mouth and then let it sink in gently, so to speak.

Back