Uwell Crown : 0.25 and 0.5 dual SS coils

Nimatek

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey all,

Just checking to see who has stock of these coils ?

Cape Town would be nice, but shipping isn't an issue.

Many thanks :)

Thx @SAVapeGear, i got the rba with it and will build on it soon. Looking to replenish my supply of std coils as well since these things are insanely good.

I may opt for the 0.5 coils rather since this tank both drinks juice like an alcoholic Irishman and drains battery like a submarine without fuel cells.

Think i may have to look at a second mod just for the crown, with more batteries.

I cannot put this thing down however. Every single hit on the std 0.25 coil is pure heaven.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I like the 0.5 coils. They are all you need. I use my tank on a sigelei 150tc.It is a excellent device for the crown. I have them on sale at the moment. The crown tanks are just the best in my opinion. I run my 0.5 coil between 50w and 75w depending on the juice. Flavor is just out of the world.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I also just want to mention that this is a High performance tank.

It seems there are many people trying to run these coils at 40W and then they are not getting good flavor and not a good experience.

This tank needs high wattage because it is dual SS coils.

0.5 Ohm coil 50w - 80w

0.25 Ohm coil 70w - 120w.

These coils also last very long.Got a month out of my first coil.They are a little expensive but they last very long.

Yeah i am maxed at 75w on the vtc and the vape is slightly warm but just amazing! I cannot get enough of it. Gonna order a set of the 0.5 coils payday.

Looks like i am also getting the rolo rx200 since my builds are happy and that should run the tank happily on 3 batteries.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back