Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshan GAjanand

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

I have the below for sale

Vanilla copper mod with brass accents. not sure if its a clone or not. Purchased from @Rafique on the forum.

Age of the item: not sure abt 1yr
Condition of the item: good
Reason for selling: bought a istick 30w
collection and delivery option: prefer collection but ship at buyers cost
price: R200 neg

having an issue uploading

Regards
Marsh

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I have the below for sale

Vanilla copper mod with brass accents.

R200 neg

having an issue uploading

Regards
Marsh

Hi @Marshan GAjanand
please update your post with
Age of the item:
Condition of the item:
Reason for selling:
collection and delivery option:

also retry uploading those pics as they do not display

thanks

Hi @Marshan GAjanand
please update your post with
Age of the item:
Condition of the item:
Reason for selling:
collection and delivery option:

also retry uploading those pics as they do not display

thanks

Also add if it is a clone or not (although for that price I suspect that it is a clone. ;) )

It looks like it was finished the same was as my stainless steel vanilla - certainly the detailing on the button is identical.

If this is a genuine item, it's going for a steal of a price. It's a pity I don't like the copper/bronze look and that I am trying to reduce my vaping gear down to a manageable quantity, otherwise I would snap this up!

It looks like it was finished the same was as my stainless steel vanilla - certainly the detailing on the button is identical.

If this is a genuine item, it's going for a steal of a price. It's a pity I don't like the copper/bronze look and that I am trying to reduce my vaping gear down to a manageable quantity, otherwise I would snap this up!

My Mechs are taking a rest at the moment, Enjoying my M80 too much and will be getting a Evic VT soon. But if this is the price of an authentic vanilla, anyone that loves mechs would be silly to let this pass.

Maybe @Rafique can comment on whether its a clone or not

I am going to guess that's it's a clone. At R200 it surely must be.

The original vanilla mechs were quite expensive when they launched. And if I'm not mistaken, @RevnLucky7 was the only one selling the originals?

I am going to guess that's it's a clone. At R200 it surely must be.

The original vanilla mechs were quite expensive when they launched. And if I'm not mistaken, @RevnLucky7 was the only one selling the originals?

iirc around the 2k mark and there was still an upgrade kit ...

I bought one a while back, love it! Pretty sure I have a clone, but it kicks the Nemi's ass all day, every day. Whomever buys it is buying a kick-ass mech. Just drill a vent hole or two, as mine didn't have any.

I bought one a while back, love it! Pretty sure I have a clone, but it kicks the Nemi's ass all day, every day. Whomever buys it is buying a kick-ass mech. Just drill a vent hole or two, as mine didn't have any.
Vents through the switch. Do the blow test.

Vents through the switch. Do the blow test.

Did the blow test, no air flow, atleast not that I could notice. Felt safer drilling two air vents into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back