Vape Africa - Retailer Reviews

Round 2 - Ding ding ding !!! Players get ready .... FIGHT !!!

Ok .. that was my previous experience with Vape Africa .. this is about a more recent one:

In Western Cape if you are into DIY juice you have to order online .. pay postage .. and wait a day or two for delivery. As far as I know .. we just don't have any 'walk in stores' that supply DIY juice stuff.

That was until Vape Africa stepped into DIY. I was immediately put off though as their flavor concentrates are house-branded. I wasn't concerned about diacetyl etc. as the bottles clearly stated 'NO xyz !!!'. But I was concerned about stepping away from the usual FA, TFA, FW etc.

Then there was the price .. R90 for 10ml flavor concentrate !!!!

I was assured that their branded concentrate was 'special' and I only needed to use between 1 and max 4% (depending on what flavor I picked). So I got me some Strawberry.

My favorite all-day-vape is a well blended strawberries n cream and I have tried EVERY strawberry (regular, sweet, v1, v2) from every vendor (fa, tfa ,fw, etc). My expectations were set very low.

Got home and mixed up some single flavor strawberry 7mg juice @ 2%. That's +/- 1ml to make 50ml juice. No steeping .. fired it up with a clean wick n coil .. and immediately I knew this one was special.

I have been vaping it for about 5 days now and as far as strawberry flavors go .. this one is the SH!T !!!

Pros:
- everything
- I can make 1/2 liter Strawb juice as a base with just 10ml flav concentrate !

Cons:
- none

Notes:
- I just hope their cream is as good !

Tl/dr .. Thanks Vape Africa for local DIY juice that is actually pretty darn good !

:ole::ole::ole::ole:

Back