Vape Cartel - Retailer Reviews

Guys, offering assistance to the OP's problem with the mod/coil/atty is great, maybe the problem can be solved, but can we please refrain from knocking/defending either side before @KieranD has a chance to reply. He's usually around in the evenings.

kierand is going on a short holiday from tomorrow so he might not be able to respond for a while.

Hi Guys
Apologies for taking so long to get to this. I have been out and about running errands that needed to be sorted out before I leave tomorrow for my weekend away.

Let me just run through some background on this particular issue:

6:20 today - I receive a mail from @MoeB786
9:07 today - I receive that same mail again. Vape Cartel opens at 9:00 every day - I apologise profusely for not getting back to you the second I turned on my PC.

Following this, we have been in contact via WhatsApp all day. I let @MoeB786 I was aware of the issue and that I was attending to it. I requested a video of the fault (standard procedure for any claims). I submitted this video to Pioneer4You and arranged a Skype call with my Sales Rep. I also read up on other peoples experiences with the device in the meanwhile.

As I let @MoeB786 know after speaking to Pioneer4You that based on the video sent that there was no cause for alarm and that the changes in the resistance were perfectly normal. As such Pioneer4You would offer no exchange on the unit as it is indeed not faulty. The resistance goes from 0.58 to 0.61 in the video. I also explained that I simply cannot refund or replace the unit as he is not happy with it. There has to be a fault with the unit. It is also extremely difficult to see what the issue is without the device in hand.

With regards to the Dry Burn - I have authentic VaporShark rDNA40s that turn the wick brown as well so this again is not really much reason for concern.

The other thing i find interesting or concerning is how adamant you are that it is faulty but you will sell it to another forum member without batting an eyelid...

Also all my customers know that no matter what the issue is big or small - Vape Cartel will go out our way to sort out the issue and repair or replace what ever needs fixing - no questions asked - for legitimate claims

Yip both sides of a story always need to be heard before one can judge the situation. I believe @KieranD has done all things possible for this gent.

TBH, I've only had the one dealing with @KieranD and he was awesome.

So ye he does definitely go out of his way to sort out his clients needs.

As for temp control, its still a very young technology. Honestly its kinda sucky. Buy mods for good wattage performance. TC is really more of a novelty at this stage of the game.

The road was a bit bumpy in the beginning but @KieranD has definitely shown that his heart is in the right place and he is committed. I met up with him at the vape meet last weekend, he is a friendly helpful chap. Kieran, whatever you're doing, keep doing it, it's working ;)

Few weeks ago I asked about the IPV D2 resistance jumping...Yes all the IPV D2 does it.
I'm vaping subtank Mini with OCC Ni200 coil, ohm shows 0.28...when I fire it it jumps down to 0.11 then immediately to 0.30, 0.32 when resistance is locked.

Here's the thing...as long as you getting a consistent vape...there is nothing really to worry about.

Did you try what everyone is suggesting to change the coil and test it there?
Also what temp and joules were u vaping on?

@KieranD you are correct in saying that it was strange that after I montioned I'd be glad to buy it from you if you decided to refund @MoeB786 & then he pushed to try sell it to mr directly without even blinking an eye after claiming it was faulty was strange. Obviously he just plain seems not to like it. @Andre i agree, I too have a SX Mini & IPV D2 and nothing beats the IPV for value & I'd gladly buy another IPV. My offer still stands that if @MoeB786 still wants to sell it I'll buy it but my offer is R750 - because that's what I'm prepared to pay.

I have a Koopor mini, does exactly the same on ni200 kanger coils. Even jumps on normal kanthal coils. Sometimes it asks again if same or new coil.
If the resistance is locked in the device, it uses that resistance to make its calculations to maintain temp. So if indicated resistance varies, it should give you the same vape as the initial locked resistance.

Just my 2c on this. Also own the IPV D2 and same thing with mine. My research before I bought the device of the "jumping of resistance" is that all TC mods do this and IPV together with the Yihi Chip chose to display this outright where other manufacturers made it so that it does not display for the customer to "freak out"

The road was a bit bumpy in the beginning but @KieranD has definitely shown that his heart is in the right place and he is committed. I met up with him at the vape meet last weekend, he is a friendly helpful chap. Kieran, whatever you're doing, keep doing it, it's working ;)
I agree fully also met him at the meet a sterling chap went out of his way to help me

Just my 2c on this. Also own the IPV D2 and same thing with mine. My research before I bought the device of the "jumping of resistance" is that all TC mods do this and IPV together with the Yihi Chip chose to display this outright where other manufacturers made it so that it does not display for the customer to "freak out"
agreed, also does not always sense a new tank even on watt/power mode have to press the two buttons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of all the YouTube videos I've seen of the device they all fluctuate on the resistance after its dialed in and all reviewers explained why. It's normal for that device to do it.

Sent from my G3 using my finger

My DNA40 also fluctuates while using nickel wire. From what i have experienced and seen it is quite common in the TC world for resistance to fluctuate. Heavily...

I have had nothing but superb service from @kierenD - he has assisted me many times while inconveniencing him self.

Thank you for the great service.

Back