Vape Club - New Eliquid range - Nom Du Plume

Congrats they look great.

28 bottles.

@VapeGrrl I took #3 and #4 at the vape meet, they are oh so good, now reading the descriptions and kicking myself for not grabbing #2, I got mixed up with the numbers, #2 was the one I tried on friday night. :(

Not complaining at all, loving the ones I got :D

@VapeGrrl I took #3 and #4 at the vape meet, they are oh so good, now reading the descriptions and kicking myself for not grabbing #2, I got mixed up with the numbers, #2 was the one I tried on friday night. :(

Not complaining at all, loving the ones I got :D

Take a guess how many bottles and then when you win you can get #2 :rock:

Take a guess how many bottles and then when you win you can get #2 :rock:
Yeah man, that #2 is really good. #3 was a nice surprise though, at first just another cinnamon cookie but something magical happened to this one, overnight it developed a nice rich sweet sugar icing and it just keeps getting better :)

Yeah man, that #2 is really good. #3 was a nice surprise though, at first just another cinnamon cookie but something magical happened to this one, overnight it developed a nice rich sweet sugar icing and it just keeps getting better :)

If i don't win I'm still going to order, these juices sound amazing and now you're basically confirming it's worth it.
Thank buddy

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

It 'looks' like 20, but there is 18.

I'm Enjoying the bottle of #1 I picked up at the vape meet, pleasant balance of richness and subtlety. Looking forward to the rest of the range.

Back