Vape collection for sale - JHB

Rex_Bael

REOnaught
LV

Awards
SOLD

Good day everyone,

Vaping has run it's course for me and since I haven't vaped for a year, I am selling off all my vape gear.
  • Items being sold:
    Nitecore Intellicharger i2

Vapeking clam Cases x 2

iTaste MVP x 2

Stillare RDA clone

Taifun GS clone x 2

Kayfun lite 4-channel clone (With lots of spare parts)
    Authentic Russian 91% v2 - Black
    Authentic Russian 91% v1 - Silver
    Stingray Mech clone
    Efest 18650 batteries x 2
    Resistance tester
    Spare screws, seals etc.
    #400 SS Mesh
    A Selection of Vapour Mountain and SkyBlue flavour concentrates
    Kanger Aerotank
    Few rolls of Kanthal, one roll of Kanthal ribbon
  • Selling Price: R2000 R1750 R1500 R1000 for the lot
  • Condition: Most items were in daily use, so definitely not mint, but all items are in working condition. Specific issues:
    The black MVP's 510 connector inner threading is worn and some atties will not grip properly.
    Both the Russian's clear tank sections cracked.
    The black Russian's coating is fading, this is a manufacturing fault, but would have had to be shipped back to the US at my own cost to get it replaced.
    I stripped the Stingray 18650 tube since the paint was chipping and flaking.
  • Delivery/Collection: Can collect, shipping at buyer's risk & expense
  • Reason for selling: No longer vaping
20160123_145505.jpg 20160123_145514.jpg 20160123_145520.jpg 20160123_145526.jpg

I would prefer not to split since everything must go. Let me know if photos of individual items are wanted.

Last edited:
Hi @Rex_Bael you don't by any chance have a coiling kit complete with cutters and tweezers etc etc... you wanna get rid of?

@Rex_Bael Hahaha,
People have told me I can use certain items as replacement but I just prefer having a nice little lady bag with all my necessities in it. Hahaha

I would be interested in the resistance tester if u split.

If you split I might be interested in your juices. Depending what you have and how much juice in each. Thanks

Wow @Rex_Bael , has it been that long? !
Cant believe it
Congrats man!
Wishing you well.

Good luck for the sale(s)

Taifun GS clone x 2
Kayfun lite 4-channel clone (With lots of spare parts)

A Selection of Vapour Mountain and SkyBlue flavour concentrates

might be interested in these if you end splitting, Jans been a long month so comes down to price.

@Clouds4Days I don't have any juices as such, just flavour concentrates for mixing your own juice.

@Silver I had to double-check as well, time flies when you're having fun :rock:

@gertvanjoe Believe it or not, the mesh was used as wicking material.

I know you didn't want to split but if you do, could I get the black iTaste from you, if it will work with a subtank mini and a Goliath V2?

if I didn't already spend my vape budget for the month i would definitely take this, but alas i have to wait for pay day. If you don't find a buyer by next week Friday (26-02-2016) I will definitely take the lot from you. GLWS.

Back