Vape Gear Museum

yuganp

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
This is inspired by something that @Silver mentioned in one of of the threads about car to punches.

First of is the first ecig I purchased in early 2008. Pathetic battery life, flooding, juice in the mouth. Did not last for very long.
20150118_221009.jpg

Next up is one of the early twisps that I also got in 2008.
20150118_221140.jpg

I will post some other devices that I purchased over the years in the next few days/weeks that I have not given to others. I hate throwing away stuff.

This is for all the people that remember what a 306, 510, kr808d, 901 connections are. Have you gone through tea bags, foams, etc, to try to get a decent vape. @RevnLucky7 should remember this stuff. Do people still remember what joyetech or kangertech did for the market?

If you have any ancient devices, post it to this thread to show others the history of ecigs.

Super thread @yuganp. Our own museum. Marvellous!

This is inspired by something that @Silver mentioned in one of of the threads about car to punches.

First of is the first ecig I purchased in early 2008. Pathetic battery life, flooding, juice in the mouth. Did not last for very long.
View attachment 19579

Next up is one of the early twisps that I also got in 2008.
View attachment 19580

I will post some other devices that I purchased over the years in the next few days/weeks that I have not given to others. I hate throwing away stuff.

This is for all the people that remember what a 306, 510, kr808d, 901 connections are. Have you gone through tea bags, foams, etc, to try to get a decent vape. @RevnLucky7 should remember this stuff. Do people still remember what joyetech or kangertech did for the market?

If you have any ancient devices, post it to this thread to show others the history of ecigs.
@yuganp just to complete the setup of yours ;) some refills and a charger
I bought these in 2010 i have no idea wy they still here, the cig-a-like is in file 13

P1090370.JPG P1090371.JPG

do not have any lying around, but this was the first egig i tried , also the 901 , screw driver which had its problems but was the first attempt and an ego style ecig

screw driver.jpg smoore m401.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i do . i used to buy stuff from totally wicked in the uk 7 years ago. I just clean the garage and trow all the all stuff away. Started with 510 from them and after got that little box that hold the battery on one side and the atomizer on the other side . I think was called stick from janty

Back