Vape King - Retailer Reviews

I have 2 magma clones, from 2 different manufacturers. they're both pretty typical 510's. I have a load of atomizers that have longer positive pins. Sorry my advice didn't help.

I have seen your Youtube vid on the magma I notice we that it looks somewhat different to mine, do you have a Infinite Magma clone?

I do, thats the one i normally use. I also have a Sino-Cig magma clone, which is identical to the one from FastTech.

The only real functional difference between the 2, is that the infinite one uses flat head screws on the post, and the Sino-Cig one uses alan keys.

Right...

I've been holding off on this review for a few weeks now, as I wanted to give a thorough and fair assessment, and after my fourth purchase from VK, I think we're ready to go.

Being that I am less than 5 k's from the VK store, it is my obvious go-to supplier with all the good words and reviews on the forum. However, my experiences have been far from pleasant. @Stroodlepuff & @Gizmo , I don't mean any offense by this post, and intend it solely as constructive criticism. As many members have apparently received great service, and from what I have seen, you guys have done a lot for the vaping community in SA. I really, really want to like VK, and I have been trying very hard to do so, but it feels like every time I extend an arm, it gets slapped.

My experiences:

Prior to deciding to upgrade from my twisps, I did a LOT of reading and research on the way forward. This of course led me to the forums, and in turn, VK. I had already decided on the AN and Istick 20w. Arriving at the store at about 11am I was bursting with excitement, and had a distinct pocket burning from my vape budget. After ringing the bell for around 10 minutes and still not being let in, I was about to give up hope. Another couple arrived, and after repeatedly ringing the bell again, the gate eventually buzzed. " Oh well, sh*t happens. LETS BUY STUFF". I walked into the store and was greeted by a friendly bearded gentleman, whose forum handle I don't know. (let me just preface buy saying that whenever entering a field I am not familiar with, I immediately assume the stance of ignorance, so as to learn as much as possible). I explained my intentions to him, and asked for suggestions on setup. He agreed with my choice of the istick and AN, and plonked a set on the table. He then turned back to the group he was chatting to, turning his back to me. "Ok... lets have a look at some juices" (I was the only customer in the store at this point). After approaching the sampling rack, I immediately noticed that there were no drip-tip covers for use on the testers. "Meh- I have a strong immune system.. might as well risk it." The first juice I picked up was the VK5. Gave it a puff and was greeted but the eye-watering odor of a bone dry hit. Shake, tip, repeat... same thing.. like sucking on a candle wick. I had already read the reviews and description, so decided on 2 bottles despite the lack of taste test. Went through a few more flavors, and more often than not, the hits off the test devices came up BONE dry. My eyes were literally burning.

I then gave up on the testers, and approached the counter again. Stroodlepuff was at the till, and the bearded gent was still building coils etc with the group. After standing awkwardly for a few moments, hoping for attention, I decided to prompt it. When I did, it was responded to with an almost annoyed, and far from friendly, "are you ready to pay" from stroodle. (uhm...ok.. people have bad days, I get that. This must just be one of those) "well, no actually.. just waiting politely for assistance". I then inquired about a replacement clearo that I could use on the twisp battery, and was recommended the MPT3.. "awesome, and a spare pack of coils, please".. next up, juices. Not wanting to make enemies by pointing out how bad the testers were, I just went on gut and asked for 2x VK5. I then asked what tobacco juices they have, and received a blunt "none" response and blank stare... no alternative suggestion, no "we'll be getting stock". ok... a few fruit flavors then. After trying to make conversation a few times, it was obvious that it was not welcome, and I decided to wrap it up. Another few moments of awkward waiting for attention, and stroodle finally looks up from the PC and asked if I'm done. The PC was dead, and as such I ended up with a hand-written invoice(understandable, but I have yet to have the points reflect on my account, as you assured my they would). Also, when I asked if they had a bag to put the armful of goods into, I was responded to with a blunt "no". This is generally a common expectation, and would warrant at least a vague apology for the inconvenience.

After waiting to get out for around another 5 minutes at the gate, I ended up leaving with nearly R2k worth of goods which I was super excited about, but had a bad taste in my mouth from the testers and the bad service. My wife even commented with disbelief at how terrible the service was. As I said, I know people have bad days, which is what I summed this up as, and erased any grudges from my mind, hoping to have a good experience the next time.

In short, I arrived home and setup the new kit with some VK plain tobacco - itching to get a taste of a proper vape. You can imagine my surprise when the cloud I inhaled could've been one from the end of a can of Doom. That juice is hands down the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. Brand new BVC coild in the bin and several hours of hot water soaking for the attie. Ok, bad juice.. lets try kings pipe... New coil, let it sit...go.. MY GOD. Immediate thought was the memory of cleaning my hamster cage as a child. The juice is closest thing I have smelled to hamster urine and mouldy pine shavings.. TERRIBLE stuff. Even to this day, I have the bottles sitting in the garage, because even the smell permeating is so bad. ANOTHER BVC coil in the bin. Time for VK5 and a new coil. Inhale, pause.. wow, not too bad. Next drag.. tasting pretty good. Next drag - EXTREME nausea. Left me in bed for the next hour or so recovering.

The next weekend I went back to VK to get some more coils, and hopefully swap out the other bottle of VK5 that I hadn't opened. Whether it is an allergy, or bad bottle, I'm not sure. Either way, stroodle agreed to swap out the bottle for another flavor. In the meantime, I had also realised the MPT3 is completely useless on the twisp battery, contrary to recommendation, but decided to just take the blow instead of calling it out and creating enemies. Arriving at the store I was "greeted" again by stroodle between puffs(inverted commas because if I hadn't greeted them myself, I doubt they would've even acknowledged my presence). And received the same unenthusiastic, unfriendly service I got the last visit. Concluded my purchase and had pretty much decided to move on and find another vendor. It had become strikingly apparent that the basic rules of customer-facing etiquette were not even vaguely applicable.

After some reading of reviews etc, I decided that maybe I should give VK one last chance, and placed an online order with them for some new juices. Explicitly stated in my order notes that I would be coming to collect on saturday. Saturday morning I arrive and walk-in to the usual happiness-destroying demeanor, and no stock of 2 of the 3 juices I ordered. Ended up with a few unintentional ones in hopes of at least making the trip worthwhile. In the week proceeding placing the order, not once did I get notified that there was no stock.. thankfully i had selected cash on collection so didn't have to worry about balances. Yet another nail in the coffin.

The following monday, some more funds freed up that I could put towards vape supplies.. and not being one who likes waiting for new toys, decided to drive through to VK in last ditch hopes of a pleasant experience. I arrived just before 11, and was one of 2 customers in the shop. After greeting stroodle and another older lady in my usual friendly manner, for the first time I actually received something vaguely resembling a friendly response.. never mind the manner in which one should generally interact with a customer looking to support your business, FROM THE GET GO. All the items I wanted were in stock, and I even received a bag with my purchase this time. Things were looking up! YAAAY. While I was in the store, Stroodle was busing organizing the new ANML and SMAX juices that had arrived. I showed obvious interest and inquiry, and was responded to with a very short "they are not for sale yet" and nothing further. O well, an excuse to come back next weekend. After getting some nice red paint on my hands from the gate handle, I left feeling reasonably good about my purchase. Until I arrived home anyway.

After loading up the forums on tapatalk, I noticed a thread for the juice launch/braai, which just happened to be for the very juices I was looking at, that very same evening. Not once was it mentioned that there was a launch where I could buy them that very evening, but I could also get 10% off the R1500 I had just spent. I immediately walked inside and handed the phone to my wife, who responded with the same look of disgust and disbelief that I did.... the nail in the coffin, the straw that broke the donkey.. I could go on.

As I said, guys- the reason I took the time to type out this lengthy post is for the objective purpose of constructive criticism - so you can take what you will and improve the experience for your other customers. It is obvious that you guys have done a lot for the vaping community, which is why I am holding my tongue in hopes that I am just extremely unlucky. Either way, I've given the matter more then enough chance to have the bad perception changed, and if anything, it has just been further cemented.

I must just also state that I am by NO means a difficult customer, and have been nothing but polite and friendly towards all I have dealt with. I understand you must deal with your fair share of @$$holes, but I have done nothing to warrant the pathetic service I have received. And after spending close on R5k through your store, have decided to use the next R5k towards a vendor that makes me feel like my business is valued, and maybe even appreciated.

foot note : I am still left with a rewards balance of only R80 odd rand after nearly R5k in purchases, meaning that the majority of the rewards don't reflect. Along with a bottle of Love Potion 9 that has some dodgy white stuff floating in the bottom, and 2 bottles of pure tobacco and kings pipe that I will eventually get fed up of having my nasal cavities assaulted by, and chuck in the bin.

Audio

Dude, I can totally relate to your experience with Vape King. One visit was enough for me.... They were also the first shop I entered after deciding to get something better than Twisp. I made the trip all the way from Centurion with my wife and I got the same reaction from her as your wife. My wife's exact words were "They weren't very nice. I think you should rather smoke your cigarettes than go back there".

However, out of desperation (after hours) I had to make a turn at the Pretoria agent. That was the total opposite. So friendly and totally helpful.

Then the Centurion agent opened up. Even better! I totally love that dude.

I think maybe the Head Office can learn a great deal from the agents. Those guys really go all out to make one feel welcome.

I also hope I did not hurt anyone's feelings, but I have a few buddies that complained about the same experience. I definitely don't want VK to shut down so I hope this can be looked into.

Right...

My experiences:

Prior to deciding to upgrade from my twisps, I did a LOT of reading and research on the way forward. This of course led me to the forums, and in turn, VK. I had already decided on the AN and Istick 20w. Arriving at the store at about 11am I was bursting with excitement, and had a distinct pocket burning from my vape budget. After ringing the bell for around 10 minutes and still not being let in, I was about to give up hope. Another couple arrived, and after repeatedly ringing the bell again, the gate eventually buzzed. " Oh well, sh*t happens. LETS BUY STUFF". I walked into the store and was greeted by a friendly bearded gentleman, whose forum handle I don't know. (let me just preface buy saying that whenever entering a field I am not familiar with, I immediately assume the stance of ignorance, so as to learn as much as possible). I explained my intentions to him, and asked for suggestions on setup. He agreed with my choice of the istick and AN, and plonked a set on the table. He then turned back to the group he was chatting to, turning his back to me. "Ok... lets have a look at some juices" (I was the only customer in the store at this point). After approaching the sampling rack, I immediately noticed that there were no drip-tip covers for use on the testers. "Meh- I have a strong immune system.. might as well risk it." The first juice I picked up was the VK5. Gave it a puff and was greeted but the eye-watering odor of a bone dry hit. Shake, tip, repeat... same thing.. like sucking on a candle wick. I had already read the reviews and description, so decided on 2 bottles despite the lack of taste test. Went through a few more flavors, and more often than not, the hits off the test devices came up BONE dry. My eyes were literally burning.

I then gave up on the testers, and approached the counter again. Stroodlepuff was at the till, and the bearded gent was still building coils etc with the group. After standing awkwardly for a few moments, hoping for attention, I decided to prompt it. When I did, it was responded to with an almost annoyed, and far from friendly, "are you ready to pay" from stroodle. (uhm...ok.. people have bad days, I get that. This must just be one of those) "well, no actually.. just waiting politely for assistance". I then inquired about a replacement clearo that I could use on the twisp battery, and was recommended the MPT3.. "awesome, and a spare pack of coils, please".. next up, juices. Not wanting to make enemies by pointing out how bad the testers were, I just went on gut and asked for 2x VK5. I then asked what tobacco juices they have, and received a blunt "none" response and blank stare... no alternative suggestion, no "we'll be getting stock". ok... a few fruit flavors then. After trying to make conversation a few times, it was obvious that it was not welcome, and I decided to wrap it up. Another few moments of awkward waiting for attention, and stroodle finally looks up from the PC and asked if I'm done. The PC was dead, and as such I ended up with a hand-written invoice(understandable, but I have yet to have the points reflect on my account, as you assured my they would). Also, when I asked if they had a bag to put the armful of goods into, I was responded to with a blunt "no". This is generally a common expectation, and would warrant at least a vague apology for the inconvenience.

After waiting to get out for around another 5 minutes at the gate, I ended up leaving with nearly R2k worth of goods which I was super excited about, but had a bad taste in my mouth from the testers and the bad service. My wife even commented with disbelief at how terrible the service was. As I said, I know people have bad days, which is what I summed this up as, and erased any grudges from my mind, hoping to have a good experience the next time.

In short, I arrived home and setup the new kit with some VK plain tobacco - itching to get a taste of a proper vape. You can imagine my surprise when the cloud I inhaled could've been one from the end of a can of Doom. That juice is hands down the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth. Brand new BVC coild in the bin and several hours of hot water soaking for the attie. Ok, bad juice.. lets try kings pipe... New coil, let it sit...go.. MY GOD. Immediate thought was the memory of cleaning my hamster cage as a child. The juice is closest thing I have smelled to hamster urine and mouldy pine shavings.. TERRIBLE stuff. Even to this day, I have the bottles sitting in the garage, because even the smell permeating is so bad. ANOTHER BVC coil in the bin. Time for VK5 and a new coil. Inhale, pause.. wow, not too bad. Next drag.. tasting pretty good. Next drag - EXTREME nausea. Left me in bed for the next hour or so recovering.

The next weekend I went back to VK to get some more coils, and hopefully swap out the other bottle of VK5 that I hadn't opened. Whether it is an allergy, or bad bottle, I'm not sure. Either way, stroodle agreed to swap out the bottle for another flavor. In the meantime, I had also realised the MPT3 is completely useless on the twisp battery, contrary to recommendation, but decided to just take the blow instead of calling it out and creating enemies. Arriving at the store I was "greeted" again by stroodle between puffs(inverted commas because if I hadn't greeted them myself, I doubt they would've even acknowledged my presence). And received the same unenthusiastic, unfriendly service I got the last visit. Concluded my purchase and had pretty much decided to move on and find another vendor. It had become strikingly apparent that the basic rules of customer-facing etiquette were not even vaguely applicable.

After some reading of reviews etc, I decided that maybe I should give VK one last chance, and placed an online order with them for some new juices. Explicitly stated in my order notes that I would be coming to collect on saturday. Saturday morning I arrive and walk-in to the usual happiness-destroying demeanor, and no stock of 2 of the 3 juices I ordered. Ended up with a few unintentional ones in hopes of at least making the trip worthwhile. In the week proceeding placing the order, not once did I get notified that there was no stock.. thankfully i had selected cash on collection so didn't have to worry about balances. Yet another nail in the coffin.

The following monday, some more funds freed up that I could put towards vape supplies.. and not being one who likes waiting for new toys, decided to drive through to VK in last ditch hopes of a pleasant experience. I arrived just before 11, and was one of 2 customers in the shop. After greeting stroodle and another older lady in my usual friendly manner, for the first time I actually received something vaguely resembling a friendly response.. never mind the manner in which one should generally interact with a customer looking to support your business, FROM THE GET GO. All the items I wanted were in stock, and I even received a bag with my purchase this time. Things were looking up! YAAAY. While I was in the store, Stroodle was busing organizing the new ANML and SMAX juices that had arrived. I showed obvious interest and inquiry, and was responded to with a very short "they are not for sale yet" and nothing further. O well, an excuse to come back next weekend. After getting some nice red paint on my hands from the gate handle, I left feeling reasonably good about my purchase. Until I arrived home anyway.

After loading up the forums on tapatalk, I noticed a thread for the juice launch/braai, which just happened to be for the very juices I was looking at, that very same evening. Not once was it mentioned that there was a launch where I could buy them that very evening, but I could also get 10% off the R1500 I had just spent. I immediately walked inside and handed the phone to my wife, who responded with the same look of disgust and disbelief that I did.... the nail in the coffin, the straw that broke the donkey.. I could go on.

As I said, guys- the reason I took the time to type out this lengthy post is for the objective purpose of constructive criticism - so you can take what you will and improve the experience for your other customers. It is obvious that you guys have done a lot for the vaping community, which is why I am holding my tongue in hopes that I am just extremely unlucky. Either way, I've given the matter more then enough chance to have the bad perception changed, and if anything, it has just been further cemented.

I must just also state that I am by NO means a difficult customer, and have been nothing but polite and friendly towards all I have dealt with. I understand you must deal with your fair share of @$$holes, but I have done nothing to warrant the pathetic service I have received. And after spending close on R5k through your store, have decided to use the next R5k towards a vendor that makes me feel like my business is valued, and maybe even appreciated.

foot note : I am still left with a rewards balance of only R80 odd rand after nearly R5k in purchases, meaning that the majority of the rewards don't reflect. Along with a bottle of Love Potion 9 that has some dodgy white stuff floating in the bottom, and 2 bottles of pure tobacco and kings pipe that I will eventually get fed up of having my nasal cavities assaulted by, and chuck in the bin.

Audio

Hi There

I am sorry that your experience has not been pleasant, I try my best to always be friendly and do apologize if I have come off as rude / unwilling to help I can assure you this is not my intention. I am not sure weather the gentleman you first referred to is @Rowan Francis or @Gizmo but I know it would be neither of their intentions either - when we work on a Saturday (and any other day when it is not only me behind the counter) we have a system - Rowan and Gizmo sell then when it gets to me I simply invoice and pay - it makes things run smoother when it is busy so often I don't ask if there is anything else you need as by the time people get to me they are generally sorted out and really do just need to pay.

With regards to the mouth covers for the testers - unfortunately these do run out from time to time however when they do the clearomisers are cleaned after each customer leaves with alcohol swabs and disinfectant, we prefer to do it after you have left as to not make a customer feel that we are saying they are dirty or unhygienic that we need to clean up after them (Although now when I say it out loud it does sound rather like a silly way of doing things). Unfortunately testers also get finished during the day, I cant always check them as the day progresses and they get checked every afternoon to ensure there is juice in them for the next morning, if you taste a dry one simply hand it to us and we will fill it on the spot again.

With regards to the flavours you took, I apologise that you did not enjoy them, this is the first time I have had feedback such as that on these flavours, however taste is subjective and I cannot hold your feelings for the flavours against you or give you a reason as to why your tastebuds percieved them in such a manner.

With regards to the order where there were items out of stock, we check orders mainly once they have been paid for - I get at least 20 orders a day which never get paid for (often by regular customers) so we check once payment has been received, orders are not pulled / packed aside until payment has been made and the stock is not removed from the system for this exact reason, I cannot hold stock for somebody who is never going to pay / take the stock (Now I am in no way saying this is something you would do however it is a risk we cannot afford to take with the volumes we move {all our agents buy the stock directly from us aswell so it is not just here which the stock is being sold}) If an item is paid for and it is out of stock after being paid for you get an email which we send through the website informing you of this and asking if you would like an alternative, if we get no response we send the rest of the order with a note of it being out of stock and a direct email address for contact.

Again I apologize for the SMAX and ANML like I said my mind was so scattered yesterday preparing for the launch and trying to get stock released which we were hoping to have here aswell that I didnt even think to mention it, also knowing you were on the forum I suppose could have played a role, I must have in my absent-mindedness somehow not thought about it in assumption that since you are a forum member you would have seen it.

Please advise on your slip numbers in a PM and I can check why your reward points are not reflecting, it may be the problem of in-store reward points and online points being two separate entities - we have had developers working on it for months to try and get the two to synch however for some reason they cannot seem to get it right.

I will gladly swap out the juices for you which you are not happy with as an apology as well as offer you two free juices with your next purchase should you ever decide to make another one.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, I hope we can go on to having a better relationship in the future and once again I apologize for your experiences thus far

Right...

I've been holding off on this review for a few weeks now, as I wanted to give a thorough and fair assessment, and after my fourth purchase from VK, I think we're ready to go.

Being that I am less than 5 k's from the VK store, it is my obvious go-to supplier with all the good words and reviews on the forum. However, my experiences have been far from pleasant. @Stroodlepuff & @Gizmo , I don't mean any offense by this post, and intend it solely as constructive criticism. As many members have apparently received great service, and from what I have seen, you guys have done a lot for the vaping community in SA. I really, really want to like VK, and I have been trying very hard to do so, but it feels like every time I extend an arm, it gets slapped.

My experiences:

Audio
Thanks for posting man, it's not just you. I also stay literally across the road from VK Fourways. My girlfriend refuses to go by herself, she says she feels awkward and uncomfortable. I've also had bad experiences there that have cost me and where I end up writing off and tossing hardware.

I went to buy my very first rebuildable and I was recommended a 3d dripper, "It's like a tank and a dripper in one", the thing was impossible to coil on, all three posts spun and mangled the coil, definitely not noob friendly and in general a terrible atty. I eventually got it working after hours of reading and fiddling, but it was so frustrating it very nearly put me off vaping. It feels like they were using me to dispose of old stock. I also went to purchase an ohm metre as I wanted to start subohming, I was sold an ohm meter that only reads to 1 decimal place, can't remember what it cost but still feels like I got ripped. I'm also one of those people who would rather avoid confrontation and I was so excited to be getting off the stinkies and discover the world of vaping that I chalked it up to my inexperience. In hindsight though, after experiencing the fantastic service of the other vendors on the site, I definitively feel that their shop is not in the same spirit as the rest of the community.

Couple other things that I won't go into, suffice to say that I also won't be using them anymore. Just a bunch of interactions that left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I just feel that if you have a B&M people should be able to walk in and get good advise and feel welcome. Otherwise what are they paying the extra cash for, there are certainly cheaper alternatives.

Hi There

I am sorry that your experience has not been pleasant, I try my best to always be friendly and do apologize if I have come off as rude / unwilling to help I can assure you this is not my intention. I am not sure weather the gentleman you first referred to is @Rowan Francis or @Gizmo but I know it would be neither of their intentions either - when we work on a Saturday (and any other day when it is not only me behind the counter) we have a system - Rowan and Gizmo sell then when it gets to me I simply invoice and pay - it makes things run smoother when it is busy so often I don't ask if there is anything else you need as by the time people get to me they are generally sorted out and really do just need to pay.

With regards to the mouth covers for the testers - unfortunately these do run out from time to time however when they do the clearomisers are cleaned after each customer leaves with alcohol swabs and disinfectant, we prefer to do it after you have left as to not make a customer feel that we are saying they are dirty or unhygienic that we need to clean up after them (Although now when I say it out loud it does sound rather like a silly way of doing things). Unfortunately testers also get finished during the day, I cant always check them as the day progresses and they get checked every afternoon to ensure there is juice in them for the next morning, if you taste a dry one simply hand it to us and we will fill it on the spot again.

With regards to the flavours you took, I apologise that you did not enjoy them, this is the first time I have had feedback such as that on these flavours, however taste is subjective and I cannot hold your feelings for the flavours against you or give you a reason as to why your tastebuds percieved them in such a manner.

With regards to the order where there were items out of stock, we check orders mainly once they have been paid for - I get at least 20 orders a day which never get paid for (often by regular customers) so we check once payment has been received, orders are not pulled / packed aside until payment has been made and the stock is not removed from the system for this exact reason, I cannot hold stock for somebody who is never going to pay / take the stock (Now I am in no way saying this is something you would do however it is a risk we cannot afford to take with the volumes we move {all our agents buy the stock directly from us aswell so it is not just here which the stock is being sold}) If an item is paid for and it is out of stock after being paid for you get an email which we send through the website informing you of this and asking if you would like an alternative, if we get no response we send the rest of the order with a note of it being out of stock and a direct email address for contact.

Again I apologize for the SMAX and ANML like I said my mind was so scattered yesterday preparing for the launch and trying to get stock released which we were hoping to have here aswell that I didnt even think to mention it, also knowing you were on the forum I suppose could have played a role, I must have in my absent-mindedness somehow not thought about it in assumption that since you are a forum member you would have seen it.

Please advise on your slip numbers in a PM and I can check why your reward points are not reflecting, it may be the problem of in-store reward points and online points being two separate entities - we have had developers working on it for months to try and get the two to synch however for some reason they cannot seem to get it right.

I will gladly swap out the juices for you which you are not happy with as an apology as well as offer you two free juices with your next purchase should you ever decide to make another one.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, I hope we can go on to having a better relationship in the future and once again I apologize for your experiences thus far

Thank you for the prompt, thorough, and objective response, @Stroodlepuff

I am currently running around like a headless chicken, but once I have landed, will respond appropriately.

Hi There

Hi @Stroodlepuff

Thanks again for the response, and my apologies for the delay in mine.

Nonetheless, I commend you for the calm, considered and constructive approach you took to the criticism. The retail world has changed hugely in the last few years, due to the internet and social media platforms - all of a sudden one unhappy customer can set off a chain reaction of negative perception. This does however have the opposite effect, too. Good retailers can receive the warranted praise in a publicly accessible manner, and very quickly news will spread. As I've said a few times now - I really want to like and support you guys, but I also want to feel like my hard-earned money is going to a business deserving of support.

Anyway, back to the subject in question:

Although you have for the most-part, acceptably defended and justified the issues I put forward, I feel that the issue of poor service as a whole has not been addressed. The most constructive way I could think of approaching the matter would be to outline a process which would be deemed as "good service" in the consumer service industry. I just want stress firstly, that I was in no was accusing you of being unfriendly - from what I have read on the forums, you seem to be quite the opposite. There is an old saying which I like to keep in mind before making assumptions on a person - "never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his moccasins" Which is why I am prepared to work with you on this, and try and present a solution.

Back to subject, again...

The basis for any successful business is reputation - and any good salesman will attest to the fact that it is not what you are selling, but how you are selling it. I for one have not had any issues with your products (the juices that were so unpleasant were 2 flavours out of 15 other VK juices that I have in my collection and LOVE, so by no means represent your brand as a whole). Add to that the fact that my initial impressions of VK were that of admiration - you guys have achieved a huge amount in terms of breadth and expansion, in your store and brand, the forum, and vapecon. However, there are fundamental issues lying at the base that could bring the whole building down. The web-end seems to run reasonably well, apart from a few exceptions - firstly, it is blatantly apparent that your couriers screw you around more often than not. This is a no-brainer. Get rid of them TODAY! You can do everything in your power to provide good service, and bad service from your final link could nullify it all. Secondly, an "options selection" module needs to be implemented, whereby users can select nicotine strength etc from within the product listing, instead of individual listings for each product.

Before I start on the B&m store, I would just like to state that the majority of the gripes I encountered would've been non-issues, had I felt that you were making an effort to start with. Sh*t happens, but it is how you deal with it that matters.

Firstly, get your gate sorted! I see that there were workers there when I last visited, so I assume that is being dealt with. However, when a new customer approaches the shop for the first time, it can be a bit intimidating coming into what is essentially a private residence, and it seems like there are several customers who have been put off by the process of just trying to get in.

Secondly, APOLOGIES, APOLOGIES, APOLOGIES. The lack of bags, no stock of mouth-covers, ordered items not in stock, struggled to get through gate - all of these could have been non-issues had you apologized for the inconvenience, and made me feel like I was being appreciated and given the appropriate attention.

To illustrate, lets take my scenario, and I'll demonstrate the way in which it should have been dealt with:

I arrive at the gate and after 15 minutes of waiting, finally get in, obviously slightly annoyed. The minute a customer walks in the door, they should be greeted. "Good day, is there anything I can assist you with?" , or if you are busy "Good day, I'll be with you shortly. Please take a seat on the nice, comfortable couches, or feel free to try the tester rack in the meantime." further: "sorry that there are no tip-covers, we've run out of stock. However, we clean all the tips with rubbing alcohol in the interim, so you won't die of ebola" Point of the matter is make sure that you make every single customer that walks in to your shop feel like they are receiving personal attention. The perception I had when I first walked in was that of a "cliquey" sort of vibe. It is something that develops naturally in this sort of field, which is why one has to work to make sure it is not the perception. You have an idea market, whereby a happy customer is likely to be a customer for many years, or for life. Take advantage of it.

(Next to the point of the dry tester atties - I get what you're saying - its hard to monitor the levels constantly, but develop a routine. Once every 2 hours, get up and check them all. Besides, being that I arrived before 11am 3 of my 4 visits, I doubt that there would've been such a high usage in 2 hours since opening, so before opening the doors, check again.)

Next point: Don't sell ANYTHING that your not are both entirely knowledgeable on and can provide thorough and accurate advise, or that you are not entirely happy with the quality. Yes, it sucks to lose stock to bad purchases etc, but in the end it will be less of a blow to write-off a couple of items, than piss-off a loyal customer. Penny wise, pound foolish. Which brings me to the point of traditional tobacco - it is not just me that thinks it tastes like pesticide, I have seen several bad reviews. Pull that stuff off the shelves before it does any more damage to the brand. You guys have more than enough awesome juices to make up for it. Kings pipe may be a subjective thing, so I shan't comment further.

You guys have expanded hugely, as I said, so I understand the pressure that is placed when things get chaotic. However, you HAVE to constantly bare in mind that quality over quantity is valued by most. Which brings me back to the issues of bags and mouth covers - You have been in business long enough to have an idea of the quantity required to carry the month, so make sure you meet it, and more! Again, sh*t happens, I get it. But out of the 4 purchases I've made, only once I have received a bag.. thats a trend, not an exception. The spar across the roads sells ziplock bags - not ideal, but better than having a customer who has just spent several thousand rand have to struggle to cradle the goods like an armful of spaghetti.

This entire post revolves around one concept - rigid routine and procedure. Consistency is key. You need to create a procedure for ensuring every customer receives appropriate attention. This extends to the website - create a procedure for cash on collection orders, along the lines of "orders not paid for in advance will be kept aside for "insert time period" , and then returned to stock on hand. I have had many other vendors set aside items for me, without objection. Yes, it is a risk, but is it not more of a risk to have a loyal customer place a order, drive across JHB for collection and then find out half of the order has been given away already, and never return as a result?

To address the SMAX matter - I completely understand the gravity of the amount of work you are dealing with, however, that is no excuse for the way the matter was dealt with after the event. If I were in your position, I would've said to the customer (me): "Apologies for neglecting to mention that there is a promo tonight where you can save 10% on the several thousand you have just spent, but to make it up to you and show we appreciate you as a customer, we are going to give you 10% off your next order" You would've lost nothing, but gained my respect and loyalty.

As I said, guys - you have done a lot of things right, you have a huge range of stock, some great juices, and what could be a really pleasant, relaxing shopping experience. I really want to do business with you again, but I have to place my morals above what is convenient. I'm willing to work with you to help get the issues sorted wherever I can, and appreciate the gesture of good-will to swap out the juices, but will really sell it for me is walking back into the shop, and being blown away by a feeling of great customer service.

Hi @Stroodlepuff

Thanks again for the response, and my apologies for the delay in mine.

Nonetheless, I commend you for the calm, considered and constructive approach you took to the criticism. The retail world has changed hugely in the last few years, due to the internet and social media platforms - all of a sudden one unhappy customer can set off a chain reaction of negative perception. This does however have the opposite effect, too. Good retailers can receive the warranted praise in a publicly accessible manner, and very quickly news will spread. As I've said a few times now - I really want to like and support you guys, but I also want to feel like my hard-earned money is going to a business deserving of support.

Anyway, back to the subject in question:

Although you have for the most-part, acceptably defended and justified the issues I put forward, I feel that the issue of poor service as a whole has not been addressed. The most constructive way I could think of approaching the matter would be to outline a process which would be deemed as "good service" in the consumer service industry. I just want stress firstly, that I was in no was accusing you of being unfriendly - from what I have read on the forums, you seem to be quite the opposite. There is an old saying which I like to keep in mind before making assumptions on a person - "never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his moccasins" Which is why I am prepared to work with you on this, and try and present a solution.

Back to subject, again...

The basis for any successful business is reputation - and any good salesman will attest to the fact that it is not what you are selling, but how you are selling it. I for one have not had any issues with your products (the juices that were so unpleasant were 2 flavours out of 15 other VK juices that I have in my collection and LOVE, so by no means represent your brand as a whole). Add to that the fact that my initial impressions of VK were that of admiration - you guys have achieved a huge amount in terms of breadth and expansion, in your store and brand, the forum, and vapecon. However, there are fundamental issues lying at the base that could bring the whole building down. The web-end seems to run reasonably well, apart from a few exceptions - firstly, it is blatantly apparent that your couriers screw you around more often than not. This is a no-brainer. Get rid of them TODAY! You can do everything in your power to provide good service, and bad service from your final link could nullify it all. Secondly, an "options selection" module needs to be implemented, whereby users can select nicotine strength etc from within the product listing, instead of individual listings for each product.

Before I start on the B&m store, I would just like to state that the majority of the gripes I encountered would've been non-issues, had I felt that you were making an effort to start with. Sh*t happens, but it is how you deal with it that matters.

Firstly, get your gate sorted! I see that there were workers there when I last visited, so I assume that is being dealt with. However, when a new customer approaches the shop for the first time, it can be a bit intimidating coming into what is essentially a private residence, and it seems like there are several customers who have been put off by the process of just trying to get in.

Secondly, APOLOGIES, APOLOGIES, APOLOGIES. The lack of bags, no stock of mouth-covers, ordered items not in stock, struggled to get through gate - all of these could have been non-issues had you apologized for the inconvenience, and made me feel like I was being appreciated and given the appropriate attention.

To illustrate, lets take my scenario, and I'll demonstrate the way in which it should have been dealt with:

I arrive at the gate and after 15 minutes of waiting, finally get in, obviously slightly annoyed. The minute a customer walks in the door, they should be greeted. "Good day, is there anything I can assist you with?" , or if you are busy "Good day, I'll be with you shortly. Please take a seat on the nice, comfortable couches, or feel free to try the tester rack in the meantime." further: "sorry that there are no tip-covers, we've run out of stock. However, we clean all the tips with rubbing alcohol in the interim, so you won't die of ebola" Point of the matter is make sure that you make every single customer that walks in to your shop feel like they are receiving personal attention. The perception I had when I first walked in was that of a "cliquey" sort of vibe. It is something that develops naturally in this sort of field, which is why one has to work to make sure it is not the perception. You have an idea market, whereby a happy customer is likely to be a customer for many years, or for life. Take advantage of it.

(Next to the point of the dry tester atties - I get what you're saying - its hard to monitor the levels constantly, but develop a routine. Once every 2 hours, get up and check them all. Besides, being that I arrived before 11am 3 of my 4 visits, I doubt that there would've been such a high usage in 2 hours since opening, so before opening the doors, check again.)

Next point: Don't sell ANYTHING that your not are both entirely knowledgeable on and can provide thorough and accurate advise, or that you are not entirely happy with the quality. Yes, it sucks to lose stock to bad purchases etc, but in the end it will be less of a blow to write-off a couple of items, than piss-off a loyal customer. Penny wise, pound foolish. Which brings me to the point of traditional tobacco - it is not just me that thinks it tastes like pesticide, I have seen several bad reviews. Pull that stuff off the shelves before it does any more damage to the brand. You guys have more than enough awesome juices to make up for it. Kings pipe may be a subjective thing, so I shan't comment further.

You guys have expanded hugely, as I said, so I understand the pressure that is placed when things get chaotic. However, you HAVE to constantly bare in mind that quality over quantity is valued by most. Which brings me back to the issues of bags and mouth covers - You have been in business long enough to have an idea of the quantity required to carry the month, so make sure you meet it, and more! Again, sh*t happens, I get it. But out of the 4 purchases I've made, only once I have received a bag.. thats a trend, not an exception. The spar across the roads sells ziplock bags - not ideal, but better than having a customer who has just spent several thousand rand have to struggle to cradle the goods like an armful of spaghetti.

This entire post revolves around one concept - rigid routine and procedure. Consistency is key. You need to create a procedure for ensuring every customer receives appropriate attention. This extends to the website - create a procedure for cash on collection orders, along the lines of "orders not paid for in advance will be kept aside for "insert time period" , and then returned to stock on hand. I have had many other vendors set aside items for me, without objection. Yes, it is a risk, but is it not more of a risk to have a loyal customer place a order, drive across JHB for collection and then find out half of the order has been given away already, and never return as a result?

To address the SMAX matter - I completely understand the gravity of the amount of work you are dealing with, however, that is no excuse for the way the matter was dealt with after the event. If I were in your position, I would've said to the customer (me): "Apologies for neglecting to mention that there is a promo tonight where you can save 10% on the several thousand you have just spent, but to make it up to you and show we appreciate you as a customer, we are going to give you 10% off your next order" You would've lost nothing, but gained my respect and loyalty.

As I said, guys - you have done a lot of things right, you have a huge range of stock, some great juices, and what could be a really pleasant, relaxing shopping experience. I really want to do business with you again, but I have to place my morals above what is convenient. I'm willing to work with you to help get the issues sorted wherever I can, and appreciate the gesture of good-will to swap out the juices, but will really sell it for me is walking back into the shop, and being blown away by a feeling of great customer service.
Eloquent response and spot on.

I feel i have to share my Vape King experience and this goes way back to January 2014..

Before i started vaping i spent weeks researching what vape gear to get for my first ever kit. After a lot of hours spent on Google i decided to go with a Ego twist and a iClear 16.. At the time that was the bomb starter kit.. I searched for SA vendors and at the time it was between eciggies and VapeKing.. After deciding to order from VapeKing i E-mailed them just to confirm that my order was appropriate for a starter she sent me a whole essay explaining to me everything a noob vaper needs to know, which was Awesome!

My order was still delivered to me the same day by @Gizmo 's mom. Yet again i have been delighted.

I had a problem the same day with my battery refusing to charge and i returned it the next day to them and @Gizmo replaced it no questions asked.

After my first order came i was super stoked to get vaping, and after spending some more time on their website i realised that i have done business with them before when they still owned a IT shop, then and there I was sold to the VK brand and myself and @Frenzy became not only clients of VK by somewhat friends as well, a visit to pick up hardware or juice would turn into hours of having drinks and playing Counter strike (I got pwnd every time...)

We even did some business with them photographing the first few vape meets and some product shoots.. Thinking of it now we should talk again @Stroodlepuff about rendering our services if you are keen (PM me) :)

All my kit comes from VK and since the ego battery incident i have not had any issues with inferior hardware, in actual fact im still vaping on my Nemesis and Efest batteries bought early last year. My Subtank came from the Parktown shop where @Gizmo 's brother and mom run the show.

@Reinhardt and myself have gone to the fourways shop a few times during lunch time where it was absolute madness, we even helped some other clients that came in as everyone else was busy attending to clients already there.

My personal experience with VK and especially the guys behind the brand have been great, we have had the occasional wait to be attended to but being the person i am when i see someone is busy i will leave them until they are done, and then draw attention to myself.. I have always been greeted when i walk in by either @Stroodlepuff or @Gizmo and even @Rowan Francis . .

I think that the brand and the community is growing faster than they anticipated and they are falling off the bus.

Maybe getting someone dedicated to Online purchases and 3 people handling the shop floor at all times will already improve things a lot.

I have to agree with @audiophile011 that they can improve their knowledge on some of the items they carry, although new things come out on a daily basis so trying to keep up would be somewhat difficult but not impossible.

I have to appraise them for all their contributions to the vaping community by arranging vape meets, the much anticipated VapeCon and many more that i cant think of. But remember to not bite off more than you can chew..

The only reason i have not been buying from VK lately is their juice prices are a bit steep compared to other retailers and subjectively im not a van of their house brand juices.

Thats it, my 2 cents worth. :) Im not good at writing these messages...

My journey with Vape King started many a month ago. So long ago that I can remember being really exited about buying my new eGo c-twist battery (green) and my brand new iClear 16 dual top fed coil with @Stroodlepuff vaping away whilst doing some ironing :)
It has grown quite a bit since then. I have spent over 10k easy on vape gear excluding juice. I have had issues before with bad mods and bad drippers. Not once was I pointed away, a replacement was always there waiting for me (which is nice). I myself know that it is difficult to keep everyone happy and iv'e been in their shop when there are so many people you can barely move so I always phone them before I go there or place an order online to confirm they have what i need to avoid disappointment :)
I must say I am not a fan of their in house juice and I bought kanthol at a stage that disintegrated as soon as I fired it.

I do think they are going a good job. I do think sometimes that their eyes were bigger than their stomach though trying to juggle to many things at once.
I feel i have to share my Vape King experience and this goes way back to January 2014..

Before i started vaping i spent weeks researching what vape gear to get for my first ever kit. After a lot of hours spent on Google i decided to go with a Ego twist and a iClear 16.. At the time that was the bomb starter kit.. I searched for SA vendors and at the time it was between eciggies and VapeKing.. After deciding to order from VapeKing i E-mailed them just to confirm that my order was appropriate for a starter she sent me a whole essay explaining to me everything a noob vaper needs to know, which was Awesome!

My order was still delivered to me the same day by @Gizmo 's mom. Yet again i have been delighted.

I had a problem the same day with my battery refusing to charge and i returned it the next day to them and @Gizmo replaced it no questions asked.

After my first order came i was super stoked to get vaping, and after spending some more time on their website i realised that i have done business with them before when they still owned a IT shop, then and there I was sold to the VK brand and myself and @Frenzy became not only clients of VK by somewhat friends as well, a visit to pick up hardware or juice would turn into hours of having drinks and playing Counter strike (I got pwnd every time...)

We even did some business with them photographing the first few vape meets and some product shoots.. Thinking of it now we should talk again @Stroodlepuff about rendering our services if you are keen (PM me) :)

All my kit comes from VK and since the ego battery incident i have not had any issues with inferior hardware, in actual fact im still vaping on my Nemesis and Efest batteries bought early last year. My Subtank came from the Parktown shop where @Gizmo 's brother and mom run the show.

@Reinhardt and myself have gone to the fourways shop a few times during lunch time where it was absolute madness, we even helped some other clients that came in as everyone else was busy attending to clients already there.

My personal experience with VK and especially the guys behind the brand have been great, we have had the occasional wait to be attended to but being the person i am when i see someone is busy i will leave them until they are done, and then draw attention to myself.. I have always been greeted when i walk in by either @Stroodlepuff or @Gizmo and even @Rowan Francis . .

I think that the brand and the community is growing faster than they anticipated and they are falling off the bus.

Maybe getting someone dedicated to Online purchases and 3 people handling the shop floor at all times will already improve things a lot.

I have to agree with @audiophile011 that they can improve their knowledge on some of the items they carry, although new things come out on a daily basis so trying to keep up would be somewhat difficult but not impossible.

I have to appraise them for all their contributions to the vaping community by arranging vape meets, the much anticipated VapeCon and many more that i cant think of. But remember to not bite off more than you can chew..

The only reason i have not been buying from VK lately is their juice prices are a bit steep compared to other retailers and subjectively im not a van of their house brand juices.

Thats it, my 2 cents worth. :) Im not good at writing these messages...
Well since you added your 2 cents I guess I should add mine as well.

I agree with you 100% @Smokyg.

I have bought 10k plus Vape hardware from VK I have had some issues with bad mods/drippers and Kanthal but it was replaced no questions asked so big up to that.

I can imagine that @Stroodlepuff has a lot on her plate with walk in costumers/e-mails/forum and online orders as i believe she is the only one that handles that so @Smokyg your statement about getting dedicated online guys, agreed.

I personally think they are expensive as I know there are shops selling the exact same juice for R90 less per bottle.

According to my understanding they are the monopoly and bring in the biggest shipments so should they not be the cheapest?

They have done a lot for vaping in South Africa with all the awesome Vape meets they have arranged and with Vapecon coming up.

I can not really burn VK but I do think they have been dropping the ball lately.
I can also relate to what everyone is saying about the shop and unfriendliness. It's not so much that they are unfriendly cause they have always been friendly and helpful. I think it is the whole experience. Ok here goes my experience:

You spend endless hours googleing,deciding and budgeting on what to get next. After many hours pondering you decide what you want and you make the trip to VK (For me an 80km drive). You get to this big black gate with no boards stating that you are at the correct place(Don't know if it has changed) already feeling confused, so you ring the doorbell, nothing happens, you press your cars hooter, nothing happens, you google what their phone number is again and phone them. After some failed attempts boojaa! we have liftoff!! Happiness restored! Gate opens to a new world of where should I go? Hmmm, lets just park somewhere and start walking I guess cause once again no boards stating "You have arrived at your destination, VK" or " Welcome to the VapeSide". So you see this open door and wonder if that is where you should go? So you take the chance and hope that you are not walking into some random persons house(once again happiness gone). When you peek into the door you start seeing vape gear and you know you are here (Happiness restored). Once inside you realize that the shop is jam packed and you wonder around with money burning in your pocket until it is your turn to receive some attention.

I guess taking all of that into account it can be an unpleasant experience.

But it is just my own opinion

I think some very good constructive criticism has been forthcoming in a few of the recent posts and commend the posters for their maturity in how they have positioned their feedback.

Thank you all for the feedback, it has been a busy few days here so my time on the forum has been scarce.

I don't have the time right now to write a long and thorough response so in short I want to say thank you for the feedback and advice it has been heard and the issues will be addressed

I won't order from Vape King again. I tried to order some juice on their website but ithad lots of problems. I sent them an e-mail and got a response saying the had server issues, I must try again. Did that and still had problens. Sent an e-mail again and got a response asking wht browser I am using. Tried Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. Same problems. Tried again the next day and finally managed to place the order. Paid for it via their payment gateway and waited. No juice so I sent them an e-mail to follow up just to hear my order doesn't show up on their system. Told them what I ordered and it was delivered two days later.

Sorry guys, this is 2014 and this is not on. I've ordered on-line from many vendors and onl had excellent service. This experience sucked. Won't bother again.

Chris

Guys, I wasn't going to respond here until @Stroodlepuff has had a chance to do so, but I just want to say that I am glad that users have posted some positive experiences with VK. The last thing I want is to turn this thread into a bashing session.

Lets keep things constructive, guys. There is a difference between a civil discussion and a rant.

I won't order from Vape King again. I tried to order some juice on their website but ithad lots of problems. I sent them an e-mail and got a response saying the had server issues, I must try again. Did that and still had problens. Sent an e-mail again and got a response asking wht browser I am using. Tried Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. Same problems. Tried again the next day and finally managed to place the order. Paid for it via their payment gateway and waited. No juice so I sent them an e-mail to follow up just to hear my order doesn't show up on their system. Told them what I ordered and it was delivered two days later.

Sorry guys, this is 2014 and this is not on. I've ordered on-line from many vendors and onl had excellent service. This experience sucked. Won't bother again.

Chris

Thanks for the input, however. Some of you might not know that VK and ECIGSSA are hosted on the same server. During some peak times on ECIGSSA it was failing so my Host and I tried different caching methods to improve performance, the one of which caused that issue you stated above. This has all been rectified.

We apologies for the inconvenience, and sorry that as with anything things can happen and in your case at that time.

My first experience with VK was good and kind of bad. I ordered some liquid from them 29th of January and received it promptly the next day. (I am in Cape town). I was very excited to try some new liquids. When I opened the package I was surprised to see that only one of my 2 bottles of liquid made it. No big deal. I emailed back and asked what was up and I got a response very soon telling me they were out of stock for the particular liquid I ordered and they told me I can either have a refund for the amount or I can wait till new stock arrives. I had a previous bottle of liquid and the new one they sent so I was in no hurry, so I told them to just send it along once stock arrives.

On the 3rd of February I emailed again just to follow up and to ask if they had any idea when stock would arrive. I did not receive an answer back. It got really busy at work so I kind of forgot about it. Yesterday I emailed again with the same question just asking if they have any idea when stock will arrive. Also still no answer on that one. I did however receive an email from them asking me to review my products. Also for the one I havent gotten yet.

I dont want a refund, because I really want to try that juice. But after almost a month, a reply would be greatly appreciated.

My first experience with VK was good and kind of bad. I ordered some liquid from them 29th of January and received it promptly the next day. (I am in Cape town). I was very excited to try some new liquids. When I opened the package I was surprised to see that only one of my 2 bottles of liquid made it. No big deal. I emailed back and asked what was up and I got a response very soon telling me they were out of stock for the particular liquid I ordered and they told me I can either have a refund for the amount or I can wait till new stock arrives. I had a previous bottle of liquid and the new one they sent so I was in no hurry, so I told them to just send it along once stock arrives.

On the 3rd of February I emailed again just to follow up and to ask if they had any idea when stock would arrive. I did not receive an answer back. It got really busy at work so I kind of forgot about it. Yesterday I emailed again with the same question just asking if they have any idea when stock will arrive. Also still no answer on that one. I did however receive an email from them asking me to review my products. Also for the one I havent gotten yet.

I dont want a refund, because I really want to try that juice. But after almost a month, a reply would be greatly appreciated.
Had a similar experience when I started vaping in August. Ordered quite a few items from VK, one item being a drip tip which was only R45. Received my package around 2 days later in Durban, everything was in there except the Drip tip. Emailed VK with no response after 2 days so I mailed them again. They said this tip wasn't in stock anymore, so I asked for a refund and forgot about it. About a month later just going through some of my transactions I noticed I never received the refund. So another 2 emails later a refund was finally processed a few days later. Quite lack luster service but didn't think much of it back then, sure it was a tiny amount of R45-00 but should of been processed when asked. Don't mean to pile on, but it seems quite a few have had similar experiences. :confused:

I went to VK on Saturday at around 12:45 - rang the bell, no answer. Tried calling the number on the board outside, no answer.

I then got in my car and left - was disappointing because I really wanted to get a some new BVC coils for my Nautilus mini.

Still no reply to my email of the 23rd. Think I'm going to ask for a refund now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back