Vape King - Retailer Reviews

Hi @korn1 sorry for the late response, have not had a chance to sit down today. When I check your order on MDS's tracking it just says received by branch, will give them a call first thing in the morning to find out what is going on then give you a call back, I am forwarding you a PM with the details I have received from MDS

Hi @korn1 sorry for the late response, have not had a chance to sit down today. When I check your order on MDS's tracking it just says received by branch, will give them a call first thing in the morning to find out what is going on then give you a call back, I am forwarding you a PM with the details I have received from MDS

Thank you for the message :)

The service and delivery has always been fantastic for me. I have actually said to a number of vendors that they need to find out by Vape King how do they do it. The prices of their goods are excelant and they always have so much to choose from. Most times they seem to have stock, unlike other venders that are always out of stock. I love the follow up to find out if you are happy with your purchase. I give them 10 out of 10

The service and delivery has always been fantastic for me. I have actually said to a number of vendors that they need to find out by Vape King how do they do it. The prices of their goods are excelant and they always have so much to choose from. Most times they seem to have stock, unlike other venders that are always out of stock. I love the follow up to find out if you are happy with your purchase. I give them 10 out of 10
Thank you for the kind words :)

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

These Guys are really amazing!!! I cant say enough... Visiting them is always such a pleasure, friendly, accommodating and they know there stuff.

LOVE VAPEKING!!

As with all things, there are going to be people that love it and people that hate it. Unfortunately my experience with Vape King has been in the "hate it" division. Everybody makes mistakes, and things do fall through the cracks - that is human, but what separates the good from the bad is what happens after that. Here Vape King has, for me, failed dismally.
I placed a small order on the 3rd of February. I am not 100% sure if the website showed "available" on one of the items, but I doubt I would have ordered it if it said "out of stock". Payment was duly made. I then received an email stating that my order had been back ordered and I would be notified when it would be dispatched. I then logged a query on the website as to when the item would be available. That query was never answered.
I phoned Vape King on the 8th, but could not get through. I must have tried at least 20 times. On the 9th I did get through and spoke to a gentleman who asked around and informed me that the goods were in customs awaiting clearance and it should not be long.
I again phoned on he 16th, and was told by the gentleman that answered that he was in the shop and could not tell me when it would be available, and that I must email my query to the sales department. I sent a mail requesting an expected delivery date.
On the 17th I got an email which was surprising to say the least.

Hi
We will not be getting these in again, hence they were on special. Please advise if there is an alternative you would like us to replace it with.

I replied with an email stating my dissatisfaction and what I would like as a replacement. As of now I have heard nothing further. The lack of communication from Vape King has been astounding. Surely common courtesy would demand that if you cant supply an item to inform your client a soon as possible. Why do you as a retailer place an item that you are not going to be stocking again on back order?
The whole Vape King experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth and this was the first - and most definitely last dealing with this company. I will stick to the dealers that do care for their clients.

My experience with Vape King has been nothing short of excellent. Good prices, points for purchases is a great idea, and generally well stocked. Ordered black Mini Sub Tank and received email within 20 minutes informing me black was out of stock, would white be ok, good follow up in my books. I send courier to collect, as I am in Swaziland, and never had a problem. Will definitely keep using them in the future, as soon as stock I bought in England recently gets depleted. Good job guys and girls at Vape King.

As with all things, there are going to be people that love it and people that hate it. Unfortunately my experience with Vape King has been in the "hate it" division. Everybody makes mistakes, and things do fall through the cracks - that is human, but what separates the good from the bad is what happens after that. Here Vape King has, for me, failed dismally.
I placed a small order on the 3rd of February. I am not 100% sure if the website showed "available" on one of the items, but I doubt I would have ordered it if it said "out of stock". Payment was duly made. I then received an email stating that my order had been back ordered and I would be notified when it would be dispatched. I then logged a query on the website as to when the item would be available. That query was never answered.
I phoned Vape King on the 8th, but could not get through. I must have tried at least 20 times. On the 9th I did get through and spoke to a gentleman who asked around and informed me that the goods were in customs awaiting clearance and it should not be long.
I again phoned on he 16th, and was told by the gentleman that answered that he was in the shop and could not tell me when it would be available, and that I must email my query to the sales department. I sent a mail requesting an expected delivery date.

Hi
We will not be getting these in again, hence they were on special. Please advise if there is an alternative you would like us to replace it with.

I replied with an email stating my dissatisfaction and what I would like as a replacement. As of now I have heard nothing further. The lack of communication from Vape King has been astounding. Surely common courtesy would demand that if you cant supply an item to inform your client a soon as possible. Why do you as a retailer place an item that you are not going to be stocking again on back order?
The whole Vape King experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth and this was the first - and most definitely last dealing with this company. I will stick to the dealers that do care for their clients.

Remarks like these are extremely valuable for retailers to ensure their customer service retains new customers and prevents customer loss. I'm sure @Stroodlepuff will sort this out, I have also have very good service from Vapeking. However, it's still a good thing that @Salamander gives them a bit of a wake-up call :p .

Hi

I've had trouble contacting them on email and forums before as well. Try going onto their website and using the chat function, they were quite quick to respond to that, it was actually a great experience.

Another Thumbs up from me for VapeKing.
I often find myself popping into the Parkwood branch and buying the tools and consumables I need.
Staff are always knowledgeable and friendly, and often I walk out knowing more about vaping than when I walked in.

Their stock is the best I've personally seen , and their prices are very very competitive.

You definitely have a returning customer here.

Another Thumbs up from me for VapeKing.
I often find myself popping into the Parkwood branch and buying the tools and consumables I need.
Staff are always knowledgeable and friendly, and often I walk out knowing more about vaping than when I walked in.

Their stock is the best I've personally seen , and their prices are very very competitive.

You definitely have a returning customer here.
Parkwood is my goto branch. Nothing short of exceptional at the parkwood branch. @HappyCamper is always helpful and instrumental in pointing you in the right direction.

So I've been meaning to write a review for the last *cough* year... :D

I honestly love you guys. I bought my first vape at Vape King, and I always go to you guys first if I'm looking for something new. You guys are always helpful and don't mind that I chill at the shop for an hour... or 5. Even on a Saturday. And I love that. Not only am I a happy customer, but I feel like I've made some great friends too.

You guys are amazing! :p

@Stroodlepuff Please can you guys make sure my order arrives before Friday (Leaving to Mauritius)

:)

Please @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo Please :( Just on Friday PLEASE :) I know I should have ordered earlier but work and stuff caught up :( I don't like being a lil biach :(

Back