Vape Meet Durban

Suggestions on spots for breakfast lunch and supper welcome!

For breakfast I suggest Oscars in Hillcrest!

@Philip Dunkley You suck big time for not inviting us, just kidding! Hope you guys have a wonderful meet.

Another Vape Meet in Durban... well more like Ballito! Awesome Vape Meet and Lunch with Hi Ho @Silver at the Litchi Orchard!

Hi Ho and REO with his beautiful wife Kamilla!
VapeMeet 002.JPG

Kelsey didn't like her cocktail so she stole my craft ber and I had to drink something out of a Vape Juice Mixing jar! ;-)
VapeMeet 005.JPG

Anyone in the Hillcrest are tonight that wants a dinner meet is welcome... also breakfast tomorrow at Oscars and then lunch on the beach front and dinner spot to be decided!

Awesome guys, just a pity it's gonna be cloudy with a chance of silvers.

Message sent via tapatalk

Oh, "its so nice to be with you" @Rob Fisher ;-)

Had a great time as always!
Your family are awesome

Thanks for the pics and a great lunch

Anyone in the Hillcrest area... we will be having breakfast at Oscars at 10:00am if you would like to join us!

I just called Rob and Phil and I can confirm they are getting the breakfast vape meet off to a good start!

I am not with them because I am on the beach!

Some pics from the Rob & Phil Vape Weekend!

Breakfast at Oscars... @ET testing every mod in creation with every juice in creation! :p
PhilandRob 005.JPG

A few mods on the breakfast table! :rock: Please note that the beers for breakfast was @Philip Dunkley and @ET. I had Tab! ;-)
PhilandRob 007.JPG

Rob and Phil designing our dream house on the beach... notice the size of the Vape Den! ;-)
PhilandRob 017.JPG

Chilling and Vaping at The Sand Bar in Umdloti!
PhilandRob 018.JPG

Panaromaic view of The Sand Bar inside!
PhilandRob 024.JPG

Panaromaic view of The Sand Bar Outside!
PhilandRob 025.JPG

The best restaurant on the North Coast! Mnde Vida in Umdloti! A bit of a REO Vape and a glass or two of red to calms the nerves! ;-)
PhilandRob 029.JPG

The Full Moon over the sea was magnificent and the pics from the iPhone 6 don't do it justice!
PhilandRob 032.JPG PhilandRob 036.JPG
Starter was delicious Pork Wantons! <-- Not sure how to spell Wantons! ;-)
PhilandRob 042.JPG

The most delicious and outstanding main course of Pork Belly! Damn is was fantastic!
PhilandRob 049.JPG

Damn, I dont come to the forum for a few days and miss out on a vape meet! Serious FOMO!

Super photos @Rob Fisher
Thanks for sharing
Lovely photo of the full moon on the water! IPhone 6 camera is doing a great job!
Looks like you guys had a ball. Great that @ET could join for a breakfast beer

Back