vape meet for those who couldnt attend

kelly22

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys i was really bummed i couldnt atrend vapecon due to family commitments and i noticed i wasnt the only one who couldnt attend so i just wanted to suggest if we could mayb organise vape meet for all those that couldnt attend vapecon

PEACE
KV

Hey guys i was really bummed i couldnt atrend vapecon due to family commitments and i noticed i wasnt the only one who couldnt attend so i just wanted to suggest if we could mayb organise vape meet for all those that couldnt attend vapecon

PEACE
KV

Sorry to hear you were unable to attend, but don't worry, we'll be having an MvC meet real soon and everyone in the Gauteng area is always very welcome to attend - watch the forum for details real soon :)

Of course, you can always meet up with other members in the meantime - mini vape-meets are awesome :rock:

PEACE
KV

Imagine how i feel , i missed all 6 vape meets and vapecon ;(

Back