Vape Mob Juice

Hey man,

I have tried both Papa Smurf and Ecto Plasm and they are both pretty awesome. Papa Smurf is a berry mix flavour and Ecto is a Lemon and Lime flavour.

I have had their gourmet range as well and they are pretty intense, their mango is really nice.

Try smurph piss and ecto plasma from juicy vapors

+1 on the mango but couldn't find anything else I could vape all the time.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

if you are going to go with Juicy Vapor try their vanilla custard and their caramel macchiatto

+1 on the mango but couldn't find anything else I could vape all the time.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
Litchi is not bad

Actually mixing litchi and mango makes for a very refreshing summer vape

Just went to their web site to try some more juices and got to check out and their shipping options are just silly. :mad:

Just went to their web site to try some more juices and got to check out and their shipping options are just silly. :mad:
Don't use the site, those are from America

Rather contact Mark directly, details are on the site. He charges standard SAPO rates for anything sent through the post office (i know, touchy topic) to people in SA.

Don't use the site, those are from America

Rather contact Mark directly, details are on the site. He charges standard SAPO rates for anything sent through the post office (i know, touchy topic) to people in SA.

Thanks for the heads up... but any delivery via the PO is just DOFF... that's what put me off them. With Vape King I get next day delivery for the same delivery charge.

Thanks for the heads up... but any delivery via the PO is just DOFF... that's what put me off them. With Vape King I get next day delivery for the same delivery charge.

He does have other delivery options, I just cant remember the prices off hand.

He does have other delivery options, I just cant remember the prices off hand.

Thanks BhavZ... I really appreciate the help...

For me the barrier to purchase is high... if I battle on a web site or the pricing is just wrong or the options don't make sense that is me gone... I know I keep harping on about Vape King but they have been 100% from day one with a perfect web site and perfect options... so much so that I ordered three days in a row just to see if it was a flash in the pan... it wasn't. I just wish they had everything! :D

Hey man,

I have tried both Papa Smurf and Ecto Plasm and they are both pretty awesome. Papa Smurf is a berry mix flavour and Ecto is a Lemon and Lime flavour.

I have had their gourmet range as well and they are pretty intense, their mango is really nice.

Thanks for the feedback, think I'll give them a try then, they have some IMR's and nice looking drip tips I'd like to get as well :)

Sent from the TARDIS

Papa Smurf and Ecto Plasma are my daily juices for vaping, i like fruity flavours.
Actually gave my VM4 and Vanilla custard away and went back to Papa Smurf.

Thanks for the feedback, think I'll give them a try then, they have some IMR's and nice looking drip tips I'd like to get as well :)

Sent from the TARDIS
Their kits are of good quality and as to date (touch wood) I have not had a problem.

Very frustrating on the Vapemob web site not seeing the nicotine strength. Searched everywhere but could not find it. Just regular and medium and zero, which means zilch to me.

Very frustrating on the Vapemob web site not seeing the nicotine strength. Searched everywhere but could not find it. Just regular and medium and zero, which means zilch to me.

For the normal flavours: Regular is 18mg, medium is 12mg and zero is 0mg
Gourmet flavours: either 9mg or 0mg

Thanks. Wonder why they not say that?

The site is not really user friendly and the guy that maintains the site does not do it full time.

But I will mention it to them when I speak to them again.

strangely enuff there papa smurf tastes exactly like hangsen blueberry. food for thought!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

It is hangsen blueberry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you ikeyaam you know what im talking about

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back