Vape Quick Fix's

acorn

Getting there...
LV

Awards
Hi, thought it would be interesting to see what quick fixes is created by fellow vapers to keep on vaping. If a simular thread exist @Silver, you are welcome to merge them.

Here is my first: Lost my Serpent Mini 25 standard drip tip today ( hopefully at home) with no spare drip tips at work, grabbed a pen top ( cover) and cut the point to size as well as the back with a scissor and voila, not a @hands driptip but effective untill I get home.

19d2f37d533c0cf5493b8c5e6e150888.jpg

8b97b8131e8f8ac09d0c5b2cb7949a3d.jpg

54167f70f6b76a0dca80ff30a7020219.jpg

Hi, thought it would be interesting to see what quick fixes is created by fellow vapers to keep on vaping. If a simular thread exist @Silver, you are welcome to merge them.

Here is my first: Lost my Serpent Mini 25 standard drip tip today ( hopefully at home) with no spare drip tips at work, grabbed a pen top ( cover) and cut the point to size as well as the back with a scissor and voila, not a @hands driptip but effective untill I get home.

19d2f37d533c0cf5493b8c5e6e150888.jpg

8b97b8131e8f8ac09d0c5b2cb7949a3d.jpg

54167f70f6b76a0dca80ff30a7020219.jpg

64576876.jpg

I do not have photos. But when I broke the first glass on my Goblin mini, it was my only tank, and no-one had spare glasses. Had to use it RDA style for a day until I found a spare glass.

In otherwords, had to unscrew the chimney drop a couple of drops of ejuice on the goils and wick. Vape. Repeat. Now that I think of it, I might have just dripped onto the juiceflow holes. haha.

Anyways, that got me through a day. Determined not to pick up stinkies again.

I do not have photos. But when I broke the first glass on my Goblin mini, it was my only tank, and no-one had spare glasses. Had to use it RDA style for a day until I found a spare glass.

In otherwords, had to unscrew the chimney drop a couple of drops of ejuice on the goils and wick. Vape. Repeat. Now that I think of it, I might have just dripped onto the juiceflow holes. haha.

Anyways, that got me through a day. Determined not to pick up stinkies again.
My nephew's Kanger subtank mini glass also broke, he took a 10 ml plastic syringe, cut to size, perfect fit and it is still working perfectly...sorry no photo's.

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

SM 25 Drip Trip recovered
dde7a7cc6fe420ef1b242ca957b4017c.jpg

Quick fix in the dustbin.

Not a quick fix per say, SM25 glass broke (spare) and a family member was brilliant enough to mill me a wooden spare, no leaking so far on first tank and flavour is on par.
b570865a95b54aeb4db322626bd1bdb9.jpg

Looks great @acorn . I don't know what wood you have used but you should be careful. As a professional woodworker, I am aware of a number of types of wood available in South Africa (imported and indigenous) which are toxic to humans, to a greater or lesser extent. I would recommend that you make sure that the wood you have used is safe. I have attached a list below which may help.

• Afromosia: irritant/eye & skin, respiratory/great/dust/rare
  • Alder: irritant/eye & skin, respiratory
  • Angelico: irritant/eye & skin, respiratory/great/dust
  • Arborvitae: irritant/respiratory
  • Ash: irritant/respiratory
  • Baldcypress: sensitizer/respiratory/small/dust/rare
  • Balsam fir: sensitizer/eye & skin/small/dust/rare
  • Beech: sensitizer/respiratory/great/dust/rare
  • Birch: sensitizer/respiratory, nausea/great/dust, wood/rare
  • Black locust: irritant/nausea/great/rare
  • Blackwood: sensitizer/eye & skin/great/dust, wood/common
  • Boxwood: sensitizer/respiratory/small/dust, wood/rare
  • Cashew: sensitizer/eye & skin/great/dust, wood/rare
  • Chechem: irritant/respiratory, eye & skin/great/dust, wood/unknown
  • Cocobolo: irritant/respiratory, eye & skin/great/dust, wood/common
  • Dahoma: sensitizer/respiratory/great/dust/common
  • Ebony: irritant, sensitizer/respiratory, eye & skin/great/dust, wood/common
  • Elm: sensitizer/eye & skin/small/dust/rare
  • Fir: irritant/eye & skin/small/rare
  • Goncolo alves: sensitizer/eye & skin/small/dust, wood/rare
  • Greenheart: sensitizer/respiratory, eye & skin/extreme/dust, wood/common
  • Guarea: sensitizer/eye & skin/extreme/dust/rare
  • Hemlock: nasal cancer/great/dust/rare
  • Ipe: irritant/respiratory, eye & skin
  • Iroko: irritant/respiratory, eye & skin/extreme/dust, wood/common
  • Katon: irritant/respiratory
  • Kingwood: irritant/eye & skin
  • Mahogany, American: sensitizer/respiratory, eye & skin/small/dust/rare
  • Mahogany, African: sensitizer/respiratory/great/dust/rare
  • Makore: irritant/respiratory, eye & skin
  • Mansonia: irritant/respiratory, eye & skin/extreme/dust, wood/common
  • Manzinilla: irritant/respiratory/dust/rare
  • Maple: sensitizer/respiratory/great/dust, wood/rare
  • Mimosa: irritant/nasal/extreme/dust, wood/common
  • Myrtle: sensitizer/respiratory/great/dust, wood/common
  • Oak, red: nasal/great/dust/rare
  • Obeche: sensitizer/respiratory, eye & skin/great/dust/common
  • Olivewood: sensitizer/respiratory, eye & skin/great/dust, wood/common
  • Opepe: sensitizer/respiratory/small/dust/rare
  • Orangewood: respiratory/rare
  • Padauk: irritant/respiratory, eye & skin, nausea/extreme/dust, wood/common
  • Pau ferro: sensitizer/eye & skin/small/dust, wood/rare
  • Peroba rose: sensitizer/respiratory/great/dust, wood/common
  • Peroba white: sensitizer/respiratory, eye & skin
  • Purpleheart: sensitizer/eye & skin, nausea/small/dust, wood/rare
  • Quebracho: nasal cancer/great/dust/rare
  • Ramin: irritant/respiratory, eye & skin/small/dust/rare
  • Redwood: sensitizer/respiratory, nasal cancer/small/dust/rare
  • Rosewood(s): irritant, sensitizer/respiratory, eye & skin/extreme/dust, wood/common
  • Satinwood: irritant/respiratory, eye & skin/extreme/dust, wood/common
  • Sassafras: sensitizer/respiratory, nausea, nasal cancer/small/dust, wood/rare
  • Sequoia: irritant/respiratory, nasal cancer/small/dust, wood/rare
  • Snakewood: irritant/respiratory/great/dust, wood/rare
  • Spruce: sensitizer/respiratory/small/dust, wood/rare
  • Stavewood: irritant/respiratory
  • Sucupira: irritant/respiratory
  • Teak: sensitizer/eye & skin/extreme/dust/common
  • Walnut, black: sensitizer/eye & skin/great/leaves & bark/unknown
  • Wenge: sensitizer/respiratory, eye & skin/great/dust/common
  • Willow: sensitizer/nasal cancer/great/dust/unknown
  • W. redcedar: sensitizer/respiratory, nasal cancer/great/dust/common
  • Yew, Europe: irritant/eye & skin/great/dust/common
  • Zebrawood: sensitizer/eye & skin/great/dust/rare

Back when I got my first serpent mini,@Gert Koen had bad luck with the glass,he managed to cut a juice bottle and use the plastic as a glass,quite clever,its unbreakable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Puff the Magic Dragon, to get back to you, it is Bottle Brush Tree wood (wheeping willow variant), my Google Fu revealed that the leaves and blossoms is used to extract tea and has anti-bacterial and anti-fungi properties, Natives used it to cure stomach/ digestive tract ailments. Nothing but the wood though, I reckon its safe?

Hi @acorn . Bottle Brush wood is used mainly for turning on a lathe to make small items such as pens. It is also used for handles. I have no knowledge of it as it is not used for furniture making. It is totally up to you to use if you think it is safe.

My nephew's Kanger subtank mini glass also broke, he took a 10 ml plastic syringe, cut to size, perfect fit and it is still working perfectly...sorry no photo's.

I have a kangertech top tank mini with glass broken. Have been waiting for delivery from fasttech since November. Will definitely try this tweek

I don't think this counts as a quick fix. More of an idiots fix but lost my battery after dropping my mod and having a battery fall in a pond. Placed a metal tinfoil pipe and bridged the connections because the 75c can run on one battery.

Only till I got home the next day though.

Realised later that I could have just put the battery into the other slot :/

the weeping willow should be safe unless you have an allergy to aspirin .was used as natural aspirin till someone made a chemical version of it. acetcylic acid

the top of my tank broke off just under the driptip.I could still screw in the plastic tank glass but leaked and spilled.filled it with cotton fitted a 22-15mm copper reducer and have been using it as a MTL dripper for the past week and works great as I can change flavours in almost an instant

the top of my tank broke off just under the driptip.I could still screw in the plastic tank glass but leaked and spilled.filled it with cotton fitted a 22-15mm copper reducer and have been using it as a MTL dripper for the past week and works great as I can change flavours in almost an instant
Not the one I was talking about but this originated there
b65ec23ce0c29c1c6dae42ccbb672756.jpg

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Back