VapeClub - EHPRO SPD A5 temp. control mod and Billows V2 - In Stock now!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We are expecting a shipment of the new Ehpro ASP A5 TC mod and Billows V2 coming in early next week.

We did a promotion on the ASP A5 at the VapeCon and feedback has been very good, true temperature control at 50W with a retail price of only R580! It has a built in charger and takes a 18650 battery which will of course be available at a special combo price if you take them together.

Note that this mod does not support pass-through vaping though ..

We will stock all colours including black, silver, blue and a light gold.

178_shop1_771007.jpg

Very interesting @JakesSA

Does the battery come out easily or are there screws one needs to take out and put in?

So is this the same kind of temp limiting on the SmokM80 @JakesSA ?
Or is it temp control like on the SXMini?

Using this since Monday, in temp mode with my lemo2, enjoying a smooth vape.

320c 20w 0.12ohm 26g jappa cotton looks like I'll get 2 days on the battery or rather 7ml.

Is
We are expecting a shipment of the new Ehpro ASP A5 TC mod and Billows V2 coming in early next week.

We did a promotion on the ASP A5 at the VapeCon and feedback has been very good, true temperature control at 50W with a retail price of only R580! It has a built in charger and takes a 18650 battery which will of course be available at a special combo price if you take them together.

Note that this mod does not support pass-through vaping though ..

We will stock all colours including black, silver, blue and a light gold.

View attachment 28563
Is the combo price R580 or is R580 the price without the battery :sweating:

It is R580 without ...

It is temp sensing in that it reads the variations in resistance in the coil to determine the temperature so in that sense it works like the SX Mini. It does also have on board charging. :)

It is R580 without ...

It is temp sensing in that it reads the variations in resistance in the coil to determine the temperature so in that sense it works like the SX Mini. It does also have on board charging. :)
Thanks Jake

One correction on that video, the body is extruded aluminium not plastic. The mod is extremely lightweight giving that effect. See the comments in the disassembly here ..

Morning guys when can we expect the billow v2 to go up on the site and the price you are going to be retailing them at?

Looks like they will be going on sale by Wednesday/Thursday. The Billows V2 retails at R480 which includes an additional spare glass tank.

@BuzzGlo I think you mean 320F

I did mean 320C, I've since been doing more research initially what I had found was that juice boils at 280 (pbsardos vid on the vaporshark with the guy from vapor shark stating that 280 is the boiling point) and the mod works optimally with temp control at 320c. Since your comment and more digging it appear 200 (the local review on joytech evic vt ) is the boiling point. I've been running the mod at 210 and getting good vapor production. I think I was probaby cooking the juice at 320C.

So I continue to learn.

I did mean 320C, I've since been doing more research initially what I had found was that juice boils at 280 (pbsardos vid on the vaporshark with the guy from vapor shark stating that 280 is the boiling point) and the mod works optimally with temp control at 320c. Since your comment and more digging it appear 200 (the local review on joytech evic vt ) is the boiling point. I've been running the mod at 210 and getting good vapor production. I think I was probaby cooking the juice at 320C.

So I continue to learn.

Have a look at this post (on ECF) - I found it quite interesting (it's just some extra information about liquid and temp) :)

The Ehpro order has landed and the stock loaded onto the website. Note a small price correction on the SPD it's R550 not R580, find these here . We have all four colours available, silver, black, bronze and blue.
Don't forget ... you get a free spare glass tank with your Billow V2 ordered from VapeClub (while stocks lasts!), find it here :)

Back