VapeClub - iStick 20 w by Eleaf - Back in stock

Payment made, Now the long dreaded wait and hope that everything runs on schedule :)

We had hoped the iSticks and Lemos would be here today but due to a problem with "unloading the plane" (What? Was the door stuck?) that didn't happen. The courier assures us they will be delivered tomorrow however. All shipping orders have been prepped and we have arranged for late collection from our delivery courier so let's see!

Finally the iSticks and Lemos have arrived and the delivery orders have shipped out, if you would like to order one now please click here for the iStick at R590 and here for the Lemo Drop at R500.

The bending adapters have also arrived and are available under Accessories here for R85. :)

Jakes will you bring some adapters to the vape meet? Was hoping to get one in the shipment of the istick but I can wait a week

Sure, would you mind putting in the order for it and just note that its for collection at the vape meet on checkout?

No problems at all will place the order tomorrow :)

Great thanks just makes it a bit easier to control from our side. I usually commit everything to memory and promptly forget about it 2 minutes later, a habit which gets me in hot water with @VapeGrrl :hit:

Order placed,

I will collect and Pay at the Vape Meet :)

Thanks VapeClub, picked mine up and well chuffed.

Can anyone tell me whats the highest watts the Nautilus will allow before dry hits?

I tried my MPT3 and didn't get very high, even with non-stock coil, before getting dry hits.
Then of coarse I can vape at higher watts than I want to with the Russian.

But im not sure about the Nautilus, if its worth buying new coils for, or just retiring it

Thanks VapeClub, picked mine up and well chuffed.

Can anyone tell me whats the highest watts the Nautilus will allow before dry hits?

I tried my MPT3 and didn't get very high, even with non-stock coil, before getting dry hits.
Then of coarse I can vape at higher watts than I want to with the Russian.

But im not sure about the Nautilus, if its worth buying new coils for, or just retiring it
Probably depends on the juice, but for me around 12W max. On the 1.8 ohm coils they do show 3.3V - 6.0V, which I presume is minimum and maximum. 6V should translate to around 20W, but in my experience it starts tasting burnt long before that.

Thanks @Andre.

You see I messed up the threads on the Russian, so I need to keep using adaptors.

But this means I should have a serious tank as a back up.

I suppose at 12watts I should be happy with the Nauti.

I do vape between 12 and 14 with the Russian.

Probably depends on the juice, but for me around 12W max. On the 1.8 ohm coils they do show 3.3V - 6.0V, which I presume is minimum and maximum. 6V should translate to around 20W, but in my experience it starts tasting burnt long before that.
I am using mine on 13.5w, which is the sweet spot for me on 1.8 and 1.6 coils

To whom it may concern, I have a cousin to is visiting from Europe and he happened to buy me an istick, lemo vaporiser, nakamichi cotton, and 0.4mm kanthal wire (26AWG). Brand new out of the box.

Attachments

• 1418757131708.jpg
    1418757131708.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 24
To whom it may concern, I have a cousin to is visiting from Europe and he happened to buy me an istick, lemo vaporiser, nakamichi cotton, and 0.4mm kanthal wire (26AWG). Brand new out of the box.

Impressionante Miguel, desfrutar!

Eu caro vender porque EU nao

I would enjoy Johan, its my Christmas gift, I no longer smoke anything. I'm curious if anyone would be interested in buying.

You have to advertise in the classified section on this forum - expensive is not the issue, value for money is. My Portoguese is very rusted though :eek:, did you stop smoking (fumador) or stopped vaping?

You have to advertise in the classified section on this forum - expensive is not the issue, value for money is. My Portoguese is very rusted though :eek:, did you stop smoking (fumador) or stopped vaping?
Don't worry about it Johan, I'm from SA, I stopped everything. Its been about a month I haven't touched my vaporiser. Thank you for the direction Johan it is very much appreciated!

Don't worry about it Johan, I'm from SA, I stopped everything. Its been about a month I haven't touched my vaporiser. Thank you for the direction Johan it is very much appreciated!

Muito obrigado, hope I will be able to put the vaping down as well one day.

Right and on that note, may I mention that our iSticks are back in stock from tomorrow, 17 December. Don't miss the Mini Nautilus combo at only R800! Stocks are limited .. :)

Find 'em here

Back