VapeClub - Nom du Plume - Win an iStick 60W TC Kit

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
EDIT: The riddle competition has closed with winners but you can still win an iStick 60W TC Mod kit with Melo 2 and another two bottles of Nom du Plume. Lucky draw is on Friday the 9th Oct, to enter answer the following: Who created Nom du Plume?

Yes it's that time again ~ Riddle me this!

From tonight until Friday night @VapeGrrl will be posting two riddles every night. Post your answers to the riddles here as quickly as possible. To prevent copy an paste efforts, in addition to your answers also note which flavour of Nom du Plume does, or may, appeal to you the most and a quick why... :devil: You can find the collection here..

Every night we'll tally the scores for riddles answered correctly. The first person to answer the riddles correctly, for that day, gets one point, the second person to to answer the riddles correctly gets two points and so on.

By Friday, after the last set of riddles, the entrant with the least amount of points wins!

Riddles will be posted at +- 20:00 every night till Friday.

Prizes are as follows:

1st Place: 4 bottles of Nom du Plume
2nd and 3rd Place: 3 bottles of Nom du Plume
4th Place: 2 bottles of Nom du Plume

Good luck!

PS: I really hope the rules aren't too much of a riddle .. :wondering:

Last edited:
ok here it goes, the first two riddle are:

upload_2015-9-29_20-8-37.png

There is a couple looking out over the bay, what else is in this picture that is not so obvious?
upload_2015-9-29_20-9-8.png

17 and Baby!
No1 Crème à la vanille tarte - Sounds Yummy and may be a nice cloud blower!

Riddle 1: 20 circles
Riddel 2: A baby
Edit: Nom Du Plume - No3 Biscuits danois cannelle - Who doesn't like a biscuit vape? :D

Last edited:
Riddle 1 = 17
Riddle 2 = a baby

Non du plume - no2 citron luxuriante because it sounds absolutely scrumptious :OMGWOW:

There are 17 "circles" in riddle 1

The 2nd one is a fetus in the womb

Riddle 1: 1 circle
Riddle 2: unborn baby in a womb

Crème à la vanille tarte no.1: sounds like a great tasting custard :)

Last edited:
Riddle 1 = 17
Riddle 2 = a baby
Nom Du Plume - No2 Citron luxuriante...
i see lemon & sugar:--P nom nom

Riddle one :20 circles
Riddle two : Outline of a baby/unborn baby
Nom Du Plume - No3 Biscuits danois cannelle
Already had the Citron luxuriate which was amazing and biscuit is always great so great brand and a great flavour should go together well

Last edited:
#1 - 17 on the panels but 20 in total within the frame... (Counting the 3 'O's in the sentence ;))
#2- a baby

Nom Du Plume No.4 - because it just sounds delicious! :--P

Last edited:
26 circles and a baby

No2 citron luxuriante - I've ask you for lime before, my concentrates finished I need something to get me by till I restock.

Last edited:
What if I dont do a riddle? Or only one.. Then I have the least points yes?:COWBOY:

Riddle 1 - 17
Riddle 2 - The tree's form a baby

No2 citron luxuriante, because I like zesty stuff lol

17 circles and a baby in the foetal position.

No 4 because I've never tried a blueberry vape before.

20 circles giant baby foetus made with trees. Any thing would be cool. Have never won 1 of these things before no1 sounds promising

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hmmmm looks like I am going to have to make these riddles a little bit harder :devil:

I will post the points at 8:00 tonight as well as the next 2 riddles

21 circles
a baby

Nom Du Plume - No4 Bleuet crumble - sounds deliciously unique

Back