VapeClub - Whiteout by Cloudmaker Tech- Who wants one?

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Sooo ... according to my communications with them it looks like the Whiteout might actually be available for sale soon.

Anyone interested in one of these? The Yihi SX version should be around R2700 and the Evolv version a bit more. The inhouse OS chip version (best option imo) comes in at quite a bit less.

The interchangeable colour panel kits for you fashion aficionados will probably be about R290 or so .. no BF version in sight though so that might just be a rumour.

Note this is not a pre-order .. yet, just trying to gauge interest?

I am very interested

I'd be down for the inhouse OS chip version if it came in around the R1500 mark. Green/Black, Black/Black or maybe Red/Black.

Would also be keen on the Ares OS chip version , seems there are some delays arounf the pre-order of the Whiteout DNA/SX ?

Been reading up on this, watched the plumes of hazard bit on it too. Really keen now, put me down as interested :)

@JakesSA - i see that both the SX and DNA versions are the same price on the cloudmaker website. So i am assuming the notion that the DNA version will be more expensive no longer applies?

@JakesSA - i see that both the SX and DNA versions are the same price on the cloudmaker website. So i am assuming the notion that the DNA version will be more expensive no longer applies?
And which one would you choose if you had to?

And which one would you choose if you had to?

It would be the DNA 200.

The SX 350J is an incredible board and i have no issues with mine at all. I am choosing the DNA purely so i can have something new to "fiddle" with. It seems the DNA 200 is going to be quite customisable which i find very appealing.

I suspect there will be an additional charge for the LiPo battery on the DNA200 leading to it being more expensive.

It would be the DNA 200.

The SX 350J is an incredible board and i have no issues with mine at all. I am choosing the DNA purely so i can have something new to "fiddle" with. It seems the DNA 200 is going to be quite customisable which i find very appealing.

What about the Ares chip with the inhouse OS ? Sounds like a fiddlers wet dream :)

ah ok , so in your opinion for first time temp control buyer ? SX is tried and tested , DNA is upgradeable etc ?

The OS is defiitely not on the cards right now and it appears the DNA version still does not have finalisation on the battery version.
I quote from the marketing material "The DNA200 can push up to 200W using a 1300mAh (pending) 3S LiPo battery configuration!" Now does pending mean the battery has not been finalised or the DNA 200 can not yet get to 200W?

I am waiting for clear direction on when we can order and other questions and will post back as soon as I can.

PS: 1300 mAh on a 200w device??

Back