VapeCon 2015 Brought To You By ECIGSSA! 30th May 2015!

This is fantastic! I wish we could have something similar in Cape Town.

As long as you remember that VapeCon is the big International event and that on a local scale, we have Vape gatherings and they come up in each region at least once a year.

o/

I'm gonna try really hard to make this happen.
Can't really promise or anything even close to that, but will try.

Waiting for the specifics to be set in stone, and then imma get my ass down there :p

Will probably start booking stuff in the middle of next month :p

BTW, keep an eye in the video, the one lady blows an epic cloud... dancing jesus was cool too

Last edited:
Waiting for the specifics to be set in stone, and then imma get my ass down there :p

Will probably start booking stuff in the middle of next month :p

BTW, keep an eye in the video, the one lady blows an epic cloud... dancing jesus was cool too

Haha, if ever there was a reason to attend this is definitely it - hope you can make it down :D

@Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff

I noticed that on the Facebook page for this event, when you click on Smugglers Pub, it takes you to a Bing map with the wrong location (somewhere quite far - south east of Soweto I think)

However, the location is actually in Fourways on Witkoppen.

The Western Vapers could always host an event simultaneously...

mmmm getting some ducks in a row --- TIME IS NOT MY FRIEND!!! Hopefully Pappa will be there!!

Me and arthster will definitely be theare,yay its going too be freaken fantastic cant wait

Going to be interesting meeting all you characters! And shooting a ton of video if I'm allowed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big is the pub??

@Andre that's a fantastic idea will help the vaping community alot.clever idea

Dr Farsalinos maybe... Maybe get an invite to him

Back