NB Vapecon 2015 Countdown

From a +/- 10 people vape gathering to a full blown Vape Convention in about 18 months.....just wow!

I wish I could be there, have loads of fun today!

For the guys missing Vapecon it is cloudy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 145
It was awesome! and the girls ........ wow - if you didn't attend you've missed out big time ;).

Thanks to all the organizers, all the vendors and everyone that attended.

It was awesome! and the girls ........ wow - if you didn't attend you've missed out big time ;).

Thanks to all the organizers, all the vendors and everyone that attended.

You got there when I was leaving. Sorry couldn't meet with you.

I agree with everything you said.

Dont know what to say, was just a total "Blast"
Thanks to the Organizers and EVERYONE else
a Great Day Out ;)

Dont know what to say, was just a total "Blast"
Thanks to the Organizers and EVERYONE else
a Great Day Out ;)

It is always good to meet a "shit stirrer" on a forum in person :p.

PS. And thanks for the beers!

I would have loved to have been able to spend some time there, I was at least able to run in and grab a kit and some juice but had the mrs circling the car park as there was almost no parking left and we were running late for a function. I was really surprised to see the amount of people that was there.
To the suppliers from the very little interaction I had sadly, you were great even though I had no idea what I was talking about or what I wanted time was taken some solid advice given and I bolted out there a happy camper.

What A blast spent so much of monies ... think my card was vaping as much as I was lol... Great day thanks to all involved!!!

From a +/- 10 people vape gathering to a full blown Vape Convention in about 18 months.....just wow!

I wish I could be there, have loads of fun today!

Indeed @Tom
You are 100% right
First vape meet at @Gizmo's house in Dec 13
About 10 of us

I remember bringing my Twisps and thinking how cool they were. And remember me showing off my GreenSmoke.... Then @TylerD pulled out his mech mod and IGO-L and gave me a toot and I thought this guy was really cool! Those were the days...

Wish you were at Vapecon. Maybe some time you can arrange a trip for work to co-incide...

Yes, I were hot shit with that mech and Igo! :rofl:
I still have that mech! I still bought it second hand from CVS.

Hope we see you at the next one @Tom !

Lol @TylerD, i remember thinking to myself that day - OMG, this guy has a whole toolbox with wires and pliers and things. I could not believe my eyes... Ha ha

Indeed @Tom
You are 100% right
First vape meet at @Gizmo's house in Dec 13
About 10 of us

I remember bringing my Twisps and thinking how cool they were. And remember me showing off my GreenSmoke.... Then @TylerD pulled out his mech mod and IGO-L and gave me a toot and I thought this guy was really cool! Those were the days...

Wish you were at Vapecon. Maybe some time you can arrange a trip for work to co-incide...

yip...will definitely try one day to be part of it again!

There was no pic's taken in Dec 2013? Would be great to show the beginnings ;) it was good then as well.....good gathering of vapers.

I still have my Igo-L as well, just not using it anymore. Got the organic cotton from @TylerD at that gathering, as well as a good demo of coiling skills.

No love for cape Town? :-( Where's our Vapecon!? :p Looked like a really nice event!

well maybe someone should create a poll thread to check the interest and make people aware of the feasibility of a CapeVapeCon

Back