Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

Vapecon 2015 was a great success! Lots of people, lots of fun and a great vibe!

Vaping is alive and growing! No question about that.

Thank you to all of you who attended. It was marvelous to see all the familiar faces and so many new people.

The event went very smoothly. For a first event of it's kind i think it was a great success. I was particularly impressed with the effort the vendors put in to their exhibits. Well done guys.

The Admin and Mod team are working on putting together great photos to share the experiences on the day. So be patient, we are working on it ;-)

For now let me just share one pic I took of the indoor section when we were getting ready for the cloud competition. I actually couldn't believe how amazing the vibe was

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433055987.511151.jpg

More to follow soon....

I didn't attend all the workshops due to, too many beautiful girls that totally distract me ;), but I did listened to @Silver's teaching of Ohm's law and @Yiannaki on coil building etc. I must commend you guys on the excellent way you presented the class's! Well done.

looks like fun!!.... just a bit jelly

I didn't attend all the workshops due to, too many beautiful girls that totally distract me ;), but I did listened to @Silver's teaching of Ohm's law and @Yiannaki on coil building etc. I must commend you guys on the excellent way you presented the class's! Well done.

Dankie @johan

The funny thing was you walked in as I was starting on the Ohms law section. Can you imagine the butterflies in my stomach when Ohm Johan walks in as Im about to start with Ohms law. Lol. Lets just say I chose my words very carefully. Lol.

But being complimented by you on that topic makes me very happy and relieved. Thanks ;-)

Pictures please ... :makeup:

A HUGE shout out to the organizers and admin/mod team! It was a huge success and my buddy and I enjoyed it very much. I was totally shocked when I won the lucky draw and that's why I burst out laughing, because I never in a million years expected it to be me. No 75 will be my lucky number forever from now on...hahaha

Thanks to everyone who were involved and special thanks to Uncle Rob Fisher , Ohm Johan, Alex and Benji from Vapour Mountain. If it wasn't for Benji and Alex, I could've lost my precious Reo. In a moment of total weakness and in awe of the amazing VM4 Oak aged juice that I tested and bought, I left my precious Selene on the table at Vapour Mountain when I went out to my car to rebuild a coil. Benji (Oupa) asked around if anyone knew who's Reo it was and luckily Alex recognized my Reo and phoned me, so I owe you two guys big time!

Thanks to Uncle Rob for the amazing offer you made me about the Reo Woodvil yesterday. I really appreciate it.

Thanks to Ohm Johan, well, for just showing up and being such and amazing person. You have the ability to liven up any conversation and it was really great to see you again yesterday. Hope you got your "drukkies" that you hoped for......hehehe

Thanks to all the vendors who pitched in with the lucky draw first prize. Many of the juices that I tested already are really amazing and I won't be buying juices for a very very long time. Apart from the juices, the best in the hamper for me is the Dimitri box mod and the Freakshow Mini (both of them were in my Fasttech basket until now). I'll be building the Freakshow in a few minutes and fire it up on the Dimitri.

@Paulie , it was great seeing you again also my friend and thanks for those special juices in the hamper. They are awesome!! You rock bro!

Special thanks to Lindsay and Jakes from Vape Club. Your friendship and awesome service were amazing as usual and thanks soo much for my BF Dark Horse atty and drip tips. You two are special people :)

Eish! How can I leave @Silver out?! Damn, I'm so befuddled by all these juices I'm testing. Silver, you are a winner man. Thanks for everything and loved your presentations. You were a great help to all the newbies and also thanks to Yiannaki for that. You two were very informative yesterday! :)

If I left anyone of note out that I should have mentioned, I apologize. Give me a "klap" at the next meet/vapecon! :p

Thanks again to ALL and I had a perfect day! :rock:

So sorry for those of you who missed out :( You really missed something special.

Last edited:
I am back in the states ..

WoW what an event, to all that made this happen, hats of. From the pretty girls to the old ooms. Everyone that came to say hallo was friendly and full of smiles. Ppl helped with a smile, and believe me when you in a wheelchair that make a big difference

@johan sorry for the short chat, would love to sit down with you and have a vape, but this time was not it, sorry.

@Rob Fisher i was looking for you to say good buy but MIA. Amazing Reo collection you have.

@Silver and @Yiannaki thank you for making such a big impression on my sister with your fluent and informative workshop

@Stroodlepuff and the team behind VapeCon 2015, congrats from my side. Very well done and i hope it will grow from here into something big every year.

A HUGE shout out to the organizers and admin/mod team! It was a huge success and my buddy and I enjoyed it very much. I was totally shocked when I won the lucky draw and that's why I burst out laughing, because I never in a million years expected it to be me. No 75 will be my lucky number forever from now on...hahaha

Thanks to everyone who were involved and special thanks to Uncle Rob Fisher , Ohm Johan, Alex and Benji from Vapour Mountain. If it wasn't for Benji and Alex, I could've lost my precious Reo. In a moment of total weakness and in awe of the amazing VM4 Oak aged juice that I tested and bought, I left my precious Selene on the table at Vapour Mountain when I went out to my car to rebuild a coil. Benji (Oupa) asked around if anyone knew who's Reo it was and luckily Alex recognized my Reo and phoned me, so I owe you two guys big time!

Thanks to Uncle Rob for the amazing offer you made me about the Reo Woodvil yesterday. I really appreciate it.

Thanks to Ohm Johan, well, for just showing up and being such and amazing person. You have the ability to liven up any conversation and it was really great to see you again yesterday. Hope you got your "drukkies" that you hoped for......hehehe

Thanks to all the vendors who pitched in with the lucky draw first prize. Many of the juices that I tested already are really amazing and I won't be buying juices for a very very long time. Apart from the juices, the best in the hamper for me is the Dimitri box mod and the Freakshow Mini (both of them were in my Fasttech basket until now). I'll be building the Freakshow in a few minutes and fire it up on the Dimitri.

@Paulie , it was great seeing you again also my friend and thanks for those special juices in the hamper. They are awesome!! You rock bro!

Special thanks to Lindsay and Jakes from Vape Club. Your friendship and awesome service were amazing as usual and thanks soo much for my BF Dark Horse atty and drip tips. You two are special people :)

Eish! How can I leave @Silver out?! Damn, I'm so befuddled by all these juices I'm testing. Silver, you are a winner man. Thanks for everything and loved your presentations. You were a great help to all the newbies and also thanks to Yiannaki for that. You two were very informative yesterday! :)

If I left anyone of note out that I should have mentioned, I apologize. Give me a "klap" at the next meet/vapecon! :p

Thanks again to ALL and I had a perfect day! :rock:

So sorry for those of you who missed out :( You really missed something special.

Thanks @zadiac
Was so nice to see you again.
Am so chuffed for you that you won the raffle prize!!
You must tell us more about the goodies and what you are liking ;-)

I am back in the states ..

WoW what an event, to all that made this happen, hats of. From the pretty girls to the old ooms. Everyone that came to say hallo was friendly and full of smiles. Ppl helped with a smile, and believe me when you in a wheelchair that make a big difference

@johan sorry for the short chat, would love to sit down with you and have a vape, but this time was not it, sorry.

@Rob Fisher i was looking for you to say good buy but MIA. Amazing Reo collection you have.

@Silver and @Yiannaki thank you for making such a big impression on my sister with your fluent and informative workshop

@Stroodlepuff and the team behind VapeCon 2015, congrats from my side. Very well done and i hope it will grow from here into something big every year.

So glad you made it @kimbo
You are an inspiration to all!

It was an impressive event indeed. I have been very quite on the forums for a long time, and as i walked through the event, I realized something profound...i am back to being a NOOb...
Things have changed so much, and the community has grown exponentially.
It was sad that i could not stay longer....
organizers...great job....vapers...vape strong...

@zadiac so glad that you won the big prize, and believe you me; I am not the only one that is extremely exited on your win - you deserve it big time - enjoy :rock:. Nice meeting up with you and share a few good laughs again (and meeting @Vetsak ).

PS. I did get my "drukkies" confortable ones from a girl or two and even uncomfortable ones from a male or two ;).

Thanks @zadiac
Was so nice to see you again.
Am so chuffed for you that you won the raffle prize!!
You must tell us more about the goodies and what you are liking ;-)

Thanks @Silver , but I wouldn't even know where to start....lol
I unpacked the stuff as the wrapping started to tear and the bottles were all over the boot of my car
IMG_20150530_190628%20Custom.jpg

The Vapology and World Wonders boxes are also full of juices that I still haven't unpacked. There are too many. It's gonna take me ages to taste them all....lol.
Love the Dimitri and the Freak Show Mini. Vaping VM4 Oak aged on that at the moment :)

Some of the juices are definitely not my thing, but will pass them on to others to try and they can pass it on and so on.
Some of the atties are also not my thing as I'm not a mouth to lung person, so will be giving those away at some point on the forum or youtube. I will sell nothing of this prize. If I won't use something or don't want it, I will give it away. To sell it will be selfish imho.

Taste differ and I'm sure that someone else will like some of the juices I don't.

So expect some give aways coming soon :p

@johan , thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you got your "drukkies" ... hahaha :p

It was a great jol! It was great see everyone again. I had two awesome and hot girls beside me the whole day. Winner!
What a great event! Thanks for everyone on the organizing side. Thanks to all the vendors for their awesome effort. Thanks for everyone who attended! You all kick ass! What a day!

I unpacked the stuff as the wrapping started to tear and the bottles were all over the boot of my car

The Vapology and World Wonders boxes are also full of juices that I still haven't unpacked. There are too many. It's gonna take me ages to taste them all....lol.
Love the Dimitri and the Freak Show Mini. Vaping VM4 Oak aged on that at the moment :)

Some of the juices are definitely not my thing, but will pass them on to others to try and they can pass it on and so on.
Some of the atties are also not my thing as I'm not a mouth to lung person, so will be giving those away at some point on the forum or youtube. I will sell nothing of this prize. If I won't use something or don't want it, I will give it away. To sell it will be selfish imho.

Taste differ and I'm sure that someone else will like some of the juices I don't.

@johan , thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you got your "drukkies" ... hahaha :p

Lekker photo @zadiac
Awesome spirit! Vaper legend
Take it slow and enjoy...

Congrats @zadiac really well deserved.

Pity we hadn't met. Saw u around and you stood right behind me in the entrance queue.

Vape con was such a jol. Can't wait for Vape con 2.0 @Stroodlepuff time to start planning

Congrats @zadiac
That is an awesome prize

There was a hamper at the NCV juice stand. Whoever won that, you can PIF me the Fruitloops cereal

Was great to meet you @Lushen and your beautiful other half
Now, about that Reo.... ;-)
What transpired in the end?

Was great to meet you @Lushen and your beautiful other half
Now, about that Reo.... ;-)
What transpired in the end?

@Silver it was great to meet you too.
Thanks helping with convincing her, she now understands why I wanted a Roe. And after vaping it, she understand the flavor difference.

Pending funds left from the wedding planning, I'm going to place an order soon or scoop up a good second hand deal.

What an awesome prize @zadiac, congratulations bro. I trust you'll really enjoy the taste fest to come.

@Silver it was great to meet you too.
Thanks helping with convincing her, she now understands why I wanted a Roe. And after vaping it, she understand the flavor difference.

Pending funds left from the wedding planning, I'm going to place an order soon or scoop up a good second hand deal.

Lol

To share with others, i spent some time convincing @Lushen's wife to be why a Reo was a good thing for him to get. She asked me whether he would still have to spend so much time tinkering with his vape device and reading the forum. It was a difficult one to answer... Lol.

All the best @Lushen

Back