Vapecon 2015 - thanks to all who attended

So where are all the pics, I would like to see what everyone is talking about.

Be patient Gazza
There were a few of us that took pics and we are working on releasing the best ones. Just that most of us were out of action today, recovering ;-)

Be patient Gazza
There were a few of us that took pics and we are working on releasing the best ones. Just that most of us were out of action today, recovering ;-)

Good times.

Don't forget the after party pics they are normally the best.

Thanks @Silver , but I wouldn't even know where to start....lol
I unpacked the stuff as the wrapping started to tear and the bottles were all over the boot of my car
IMG_20150530_190628%20Custom.jpg

The Vapology and World Wonders boxes are also full of juices that I still haven't unpacked. There are too many. It's gonna take me ages to taste them all....lol.
Love the Dimitri and the Freak Show Mini. Vaping VM4 Oak aged on that at the moment :)

Some of the juices are definitely not my thing, but will pass them on to others to try and they can pass it on and so on.
Some of the atties are also not my thing as I'm not a mouth to lung person, so will be giving those away at some point on the forum or youtube. I will sell nothing of this prize. If I won't use something or don't want it, I will give it away. To sell it will be selfish imho.

Taste differ and I'm sure that someone else will like some of the juices I don't.

So expect some give aways coming soon :p
@johan , thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you got your "drukkies" ... hahaha :p
Think You Stocked up for a while there!!!

Hey everyone,

VapeCon was amazing fun!! I pulled in with @Puff_the_Dragon and @Oliver Barry and we were going around the entire day just checking out everything and taste testing some amazing juices. I picked up a bottle of Pink Lady from Vape Cartel, and I am in love!
I also got some StrawBshake and RedRish from Northern Craft, definite winners too!

I enjoyed the workshop hosted by @Silver and @Yiannaki. Interesting and inspiring. Also had the pleasure of meeting @Rob Fisher and his amazing Reo collection! It completely blew my mind.

Big ups to all the organisers of VapeCon, you guys did a great job and really made use of the space Smugglers had to offer. Already looking forward to the next one! :D

Great job @Stroodlepuff, @Gizmo, the whole Ecigssa team and everyone else involved with the organizing. I could only be there for an hour or so and I was really impressed. Big shout out to all the vendors, I think you guys did a stellar job. The vast array of mods, atties, juice and accessories was astounding. Here's to a bigger better Vapecon 2016!
Was great to see @TylerD, @devdev and @Rob Fisher. I had a good laugh at @devdev convincing one of the hot promo girls to take up vaping. Take away msg: "You stink and you're going to die"
@Oupa and @Silver sorry I missed you guys, would've been nice to catch up.

Back