NB VAPECON 2015 - The Photos

devdev

respice adspice prospice
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
I know some of you have been patiently waiting for these, and I have am very happy to present the first batch of pics from Vapecon 2015!

There was just too much going on for me to shoot everything that was happening, and to those people & vendor stalls that I never got around to shooting, my apologies. Things were manic.

The pics displayed below are copyright of the photographer and/or Ecigssa. All Rights reserved. No unauthorised reproduction, storing, archiving, printing, presentation, linking, hot linking, archiving, printing, or any other use, including use for presentation, branding, marketing and promotional purposes is permitted without the express written permission of the copyright holder.

:nod:

VAPECON 2015
DSC_5713.jpg DSC_5715.jpg DSC_5719.jpg DSC_5723.jpg DSC_5724.jpg DSC_5726.jpg DSC_5734.jpg DSC_5735.jpg DSC_5736.jpg DSC_5738.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome photos so far @devdev
Capturing the smiles and the vibe...
Thanks for all the hard work on the day

aah man. next time i hope i can join in the fun.

What happened @yazo ?
Did you not know about it?
Why weren't you there?

Was a little busy in the morning and with research due next Tuesday and with long days at work, weekends are the only time to get things done. Will definitely be at the next one :rock:

EDIT: If anyone had the Kangertech Subox mini kit I would definitely have come :rofl: (waits patiently)

Wow looke
I know some of you have been patiently waiting for these, and I have am very happy to present the first batch of pics from Vapecon 2015!

There was just too much going on for me to shoot everything that was happening, and to those people & vendor stalls that I never got around to shooting, my apologies. Things were manic.

The pics displayed below are copyright of the photographer and/or Ecigssa. All Rights reserved. No unauthorised reproduction, storing, archiving, printing, presentation, linking, hot linking, archiving, printing, or any other use, including use for presentation, branding, marketing and promotional purposes is permitted without the express written permission of the copyright holder.
:nod:

VAPECON 2015
View attachment 28350 View attachment 28351 View attachment 28352 View attachment 28353 View attachment 28354 View attachment 28355 View attachment 28356 View attachment 28357 View attachment 28358 View attachment 28359

Wow looked awesome hopefully my buddy and I will make it next time

Excellent pics @devdev !!
I love the one of the Vapour Mountain Barrel!

And so appropriate that VM is from the Cape Winelands!
Great pics, thanks @devdev - like a good Internet funkie I shall ignore the small copyright notice:p

Hahaha, you make me laugh @Andre. As I was typing it up I was actually thinking of you. I didn't think you would be the one who would land up ignoring it :giggle: Anyway I will be going out of my way to ensure that any vapers who steal the pics spend the rest of their lives vaping 24mg Dekang on a Reo

Hey guys awesome photo's !

I also have some i took from inside the tevern and outside il see if i can post them, maybe if there are more we can add them to the thread ?

Hey guys awesome photo's !

I also have some i took from inside the tevern and outside il see if i can post them, maybe if there are more we can add them to the thread ?
Yes please do!

Back