NB VapeCon 2015 Website & Tickets Live!

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We are proud to announce that the Pre-Sale tickets for VapeCon 2015 are now live. If you decide to purchase at the door they will be R150 as opposed to R120 online.
The website is also now live that gives you full overview of the event.

http://www.vapecon.co.za/

Awesome! @Gizmo buying stuff down there, from here, is quite pricey, the bank charges will be more than the ticket cost. Would I be safe just buying a ticket at the door? They're not going to be like all sold out, are they?

I just don't want to end up saving to travel, and buy a ton of vape hardware, only to get there and find all the tickets are sold :p

Awesome! @Gizmo buying stuff down there, from here, is quite pricey, the bank charges will be more than the ticket cost. Would I be safe just buying a ticket at the door? They're not going to be like all sold out, are they?

I just don't want to end up saving to travel, and buy a ton of vape hardware, only to get there and find all the tickets are sold :p

I will keep one aside for you if you promise you're coming :p

Wow, done and done. Website is awesome and ticket purchase was so effortless. Awesome stuff guys :)

thanks @Gizmo cant wait.its going to be a blast,and all of us vaping up a storm:dance:

@nOugh7_zw its going to be nice to meat you,see you at vapecon

I wish I had the finances to go to this, but alas, I have to save for some new vape gear! ;) I hope you guys have a blast. I will be there next year!

Awesome Stuff @Gizmo
... cant wait for this

only for this month though, so cant book the vapecon flights if you plan to. but its a good special
You gotta buy now but the special is valid for flights till 30 Jun if I am not mistaken

Back