Vapecon 2016 - Juice tasting?

Vapour Mountain will have 6 of our existing Premium flavours setup for tasting in iJust2 setups. We are also launching 2 brand new juice lines (first flavour of each) and will have them setup in drippers or Melo 3 minis... still deciding... or maybe setup in both ;-)

Forgot to mention that apart from the tasting setups we are providing on the day, customers are welcome to drip our sample juices on their own drippers for tasting!

I think this is the most important thread for Vapecon lol. as a Flava Chaser testers are highly required. DOnt want to be splashing cash again on juices and when u try it out its actually :campeon:not as good as it smells in the bottle

I think this is the most important thread for Vapecon lol. as a Flava Chaser testers are highly required. DOnt want to be splashing cash again on juices and when u try it out its actually :campeon:not as good as it smells in the bottle
Agree! I still need a tip though. Hope there will be available at the very first stand

Sent from my Fire using Tapatalk

Agree! I still need a tip though. Hope there will be available at the very first stand

Sent from my Fire using Tapatalk

Im a noob to all this, a drip tip ??? :confused: I have a e-leaf iStick Pico with a MELO III Tank and the tip does come off. is this tip universal and can be used at Vapecon on other devices where juice will be sampled

Im a noob to all this, a drip tip ??? :confused: I have a e-leaf iStick Pico with a MELO III Tank and the tip does come off. is this tip universal and can be used at Vapecon on other devices where juice will be sampled

Correct.
It is a 510 drip tip. You would use your own tip to connect to other 510 tanks / drippers to test.

Back