VapeCon 2016 - Sat 27 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

Finally got around to purchasing a ticket, will be there by my lonesome unfortunately!

RSVP changed to 1

Am sure there will be a few like-minded people to keep you company @LFC ;-)

The clock is ticking

VapeCon 2016 is almost here!

The team has been working frantically and things have been super busy. But am pleased to report that the major things are all on track. Very exciting times.

image.jpg

Moring guys to what time wil this be going on ? As my university has moved one of my test to saterday and would like to know if it wil stil be worth my while to drive from potch ?

Moring guys to what time wil this be going on ? As my university has moved one of my test to saterday and would like to know if it wil stil be worth my while to drive from potch ?
Vendors will start packing up at 19:00.

VapeCon 2016 Agenda
Saturday 27th August 2016
Heartfelt Arena

AGENDA.png

Hi all, here is the official VapeCon 2016 schedule for Saturday 27th August at Heartfelt Arena:
  • 9am - Doors open
  • 1-2pm - Trick Competition
  • 2-4pm - Cloud Chasing Competition
  • 4pm - Prize Giving
  • 7pm - Vendors pack up

Would the contestants of the Trick and Cloud comps please keep these times in mind and be ready before the time.

We are all going to have a fabulous day!!

Hi all

Just a reminder
VapeCon 2016 is strictly an event for adults only
No under 18s will be allowed in

Please do not bring your kids.

We don't want you to come to the event and discover that on the day and be disappointed.
Spread the word to those of your friends who may not be on the forum.

image-jpg.64350

So after much deliberation and the cost of a return flight from the bloody UK, I will be there on Saturday :D

OMG I just hope this is not gonna ruin VapeCon for me. Coming down with some serious flu and doc says I have lung infection. During a meeting I was sitting next to a guy who had some serious snuffles and coughing. I moved away from him, but I guess it was too late. No I have it. Feel like I was in the way of a space shuttle! Everything is aching. Vaping pure PG like crazy here. Can't taste anything anyway, so can just as well just vape PG. OH man! :(

OMG I just hope this is not gonna ruin VapeCon for me. Coming down with some serious flu and doc says I have lung infection. During a meeting I was sitting next to a guy who had some serious snuffles and coughing. I moved away from him, but I guess it was too late. No I have it. Feel like I was in the way of a space shuttle! Everything is aching. Vaping pure PG like crazy here. Can't taste anything anyway, so can just as well just vape PG. OH man! :(

Not kewl at all! :(:confused:

Back