VapeCon 2017 - questions for the vendors

I don't mind small tank capacity too much... I rotate juices all the time and normally have about 20 different ones in rotation...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
20?! Jeepers you should be getting yourself an RDA as well next Saturday!

None at all! I'm clueless!

If I can make a research recommendation, have a look at the Peerless.
I'm mentioning it as an options because:
a) I'm biased, it was my first dripper! :p
b) It is going to be on special for R290
It is a dual coil dripper though, so if you are looking for a single coil dripper, you might be better served with something like the Pulse 22 (hoping they have those on special as well).

Not yet no... planning on doing that Monday... (payday for me)

Okay how's this for a deal...

If you can tell me the name and stand number of the vendor where I can get a Smoant Rabox for R700 at VapeCon, I'll arrange two free tickets for you. :D

It is a dual coil dripper though, so if you are looking for a single coil dripper, you might be better served with something like the Pulse 22 (hoping they have those on special as well).

And just to add that Peerless RDA special is from @Scoob at Brothers' Vapes

(Disclaimer- i have never tried this RDA, just offering extra info :D)

Okay how's this for a deal...

If you can tell me the name and stand number of the vendor where I can get a Smoant Rabox for R700 at VapeCon, I'll arrange two free tickets for you. :D
Oooohhh oohhh oohhh.... now that would be S54 - Dragon Vape!!!

That does sound like a very good deal!

Congratulations @Tanja and thanks for being awesome @Stosta! :D
I'm actually a horrible horrible person, I can tell you stories about me that would make your skin crawl, and if you ever found your way into one of my dreams you would wake up crying. :-D

Credit goes to the forum in general. The A&M team, the vendors that support us on here, and of course the members that make it what it is!

I would just like to add though... People should keep their eyes peeled on these threads! :rolleyes:

I'm actually a horrible horrible person, I can tell you stories about me that would make your skin crawl, and if you ever found your way into one of my dreams you would wake up crying. :-D
I don't believe a word of that nonsense you speak!!!

Credit goes to the forum in general. The A&M team, the vendors that support us on here, and of course the members that make it what it is!

I would just like to add though... People should keep their eyes peeled on these threads! :rolleyes:
Yeah bud, that thing with the Minivolt makes you out to be a complete savage! :p
If I woke up from one of your dreams I'm sure we would actually be laughing in the gutter! :D

I'm keeping a close eye on all of these threads!
Just please don't post anything cool while I'm in one of my million meetings today. kthxbye

5910b396bbda1091b3c949b9f6ff5773.jpg

Any vendor that will have this at vapecon please let me know! Especially if it is on special

We will have stock of this at the Vape Empire booth, along with a wide range of other tasty Marina Vape juices

Back