VapeCon 2017 - questions for the vendors

Well have the resin on Special with a free bottle of JEL 30ml. So you score the Snlv with the drag. 100mls will also be available for purchase.

Also trust me, you wanna try the new soon to he released Joose-E-Liqz!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There you go @MrDeedz
I thought I remembered the resin Voopoo
Thanks @wazarmoto :headbang:

Yes we will have some with us on special. Will also be bringing some the Apocalypse as well. Pop on over and take a look at the two.
@Sir Vape APOCALYPSE clones or AUTHENTIC? if its AUTH my DAY MADE BHOOYAH. WHat colors as I need to match my voopoo resin with the RDA LOL ! & thaNKS fANKS tanx

Hello vape family.

I am really looking to buy a UD vape bag, specifically camo style. Any venders that will be stocking this item. Any sale on it?

Please let me know so i can rush over to you

Hello vape family.

I am really looking to buy a UD vape bag, specifically camo style. Any venders that will be stocking this item. Any sale on it?

Please let me know so i can rush over to you

Check the index under vendor specials, I saw them on there for 750, can't remember who tho.

Found it! Dragon Vape
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you @Quakes and @GerritVisagie i appreciate the response. Yes i saw the post but i am so fussy at the moment and have been waiting all this year to try get my hands on a camo style.

Keep me posted if you hear anything. Much appreciated.

Good day

Just wondering if vendors will be stocking a pico squeeze or any other regulated low budget squankers?
And if there is a vendor that will bring ego aio direct lung coils and a possibility on the rebuildable one?
And lastly if a vendor will have the wismec motiv coils?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Good day

Just wondering if vendors will be stocking a pico squeeze or any other regulated low budget squankers?
And if there is a vendor that will bring ego aio direct lung coils and a possibility on the rebuildable one?
And lastly if a vendor will have the wismec motiv coils?

Thanks in advance
I have a few bits and bobs here, I think I may have an RBA and a few of the 0.5ohm DL coils, I'll bring them along, you're welcome to them :D

Sorry guys anyone bringing ez drippers myself and a some fellow vapers r looking for them! @Silver im pestering u did u c if anyone bringing them with
Hi @Scouse45 I'm coming to vapecon but all the stock has gone up already however I will be selling them online as a special. If I can fit it in my luggage I'm happy to bring one up for you otherwise online and we can courier on Monday.

Bit of a random question, but which vendors are going to be stocking merchandise?
Stuff like t-shirts, caps, hoodies?
I have a slight obsession with stuff like that

Bit of a random question, but which vendors are going to be stocking merchandise?
Stuff like t-shirts, caps, hoodies?
I have a slight obsession with stuff like that

We will have the new Sir Vape caps (Uflex Brand) in flat and curve peak ;)

@Sir Vape APOCALYPSE clones or AUTHENTIC? if its AUTH my DAY MADE BHOOYAH. WHat colors as I need to match my voopoo resin with the RDA LOL ! & thaNKS fANKS tanx

Yes they are authentic and will be on special on the day. Quite a few awesome colours will be available.

Is there any one who will be doing repairs on the day
Like if I have say a Smok Alien and the negative connector came loose and need some one with a unique set of skills to solder it back to the ring

Back