VapeCon 2017 - questions for the vendors

Is there any one who will be doing repairs on the day
Like if I have say a Smok Alien and the negative connector came loose and need some one with a unique set of skills to solder it back to the ring
Can't really help you myself, but I think you are looking for someone like this:
69718596602d11906ebc9004d38b4d6cdea2f1eec494dda537d49f3aac4e52c6.jpg

Just taking a chance here...but will there be any vendors stocking the Reload RTA?

Is there any one who will be doing repairs on the day
Like if I have say a Smok Alien and the negative connector came loose and need some one with a unique set of skills to solder it back to the ring
Send me a pm with pics. I can help you out but not at vapecon... I wont be soldering on the day :D

Hi there, will there be any vendors stocking the Vaporesso Revenger kit / mod?

Hi @AadilR21
I think you may find it with Vape Club @VapeGrrl , @JakesSA
But dont forget, Vaporesso themselves (all the way from China) are exhibitors, doubt they will be selling, but am quite confident they will have the Revenger at their stand ;-)

Bit of a random question, but which vendors are going to be stocking merchandise?
Stuff like t-shirts, caps, hoodies?
I have a slight obsession with stuff like that

We will be stocked up with apparel and ready to kit you out like a real vaping pro!

Any vendors will have Milc e juice range on special ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey all Vendors or my fellow coil building geeks. my last request. (Maybe lol). Which stands can i visit first to find me some awesome staggered framed staple coils, DO these come in Nichrome (preferable). I still dont know much or know how to build coils so im thinking of buying a crap load of pre-builts to find my sweet spot in regards to style and type of wire material. Will any Vendors be giving free coil building tutorials at VapeCon ?

Are there any vendors that will be stocking turqoise colored rda's? My wifr is obsessed with turqoise and looking for something for her.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

I REALLLYYY want the GeekVape Aegis.... and so does at least 4 other people I know, would there be any specials on this device at VapeCon?

Edit: Also Looking for the Minikin Reborn. any details or prices would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi There Vendors

Will anyone have the i8 Charger on Special and price please?

nitecore_i8_8-bay_intelligent_battery_charger.jpg

Has everybody now announced their specials?
All the main specials have been anounced, however most if not all the vendors will have additional specials which are either announced in their own subforums or made available on the day. So check out each vendor for hidden gems, we'll have a few ;)

Back