NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

Congrats @Tanja !
Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday!
Hope your VapeCon is going to be great and that you find what you looking for

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to congratulate @Tanja on answering my sneaky-sneak question correctly, and winning herself two free tickets to VapeCon on behalf of ECIGSSA and VapeCon!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2017-questions-for-the-vendors.t40849/page-3#post-570421

:campeon: :campeon: :party: :party: :campeon: :campeon:

@Tanja we will be sending you your link for your tickets shortly!

I will also include a disturbing picture that may or may not be a vague reference to something or nothing...

angif-keep-your-eyes-peeled.gif
Bwhaaaaahahaha! That picture! You hit the nail on the head! *Pun intended*

But on a serious note... Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! Can't wait for Saturday!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you @Silver...

With an event this size I'm guaranteed to find what I'm looking for!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Clouds4Days
I noticed your RSVP number reduced to zero - what is going on?
More springcleaning?

@Clouds4Days
I noticed your RSVP number reduced to zero - what is going on?
More springcleaning?

Hahaha @Silver no, no, not spring cleaning, unfortunately the day of Vapecon also marks my Nieces 1st Birthday so i wont be able to make it.

A little bummed as last year was a really amazing event and this year will be even better.

freestuff.jpg

Big Congratulations to the @TheV for getting the correct answer to my question and winning himself two free tickets to VapeCon on behalf of ECIGSSA and VapeCon!

Your link to said tickets will be on the way soon.

Hahaha @Silver no, no, not spring cleaning, unfortunately the day of Vapecon also marks my Nieces 1st Birthday so i wont be able to make it.

A little bummed as last year was a really amazing event and this year will be even better.

"A little bummed"
Are you serious!!!

If it were me I wouldn't be only a little bummed I think I would be majorly distraught!
No way man - that is just such bad timing.

This year's VapeCon is going to be uber special - we have been working on it for MONTHS!

Sorry you won't make it - we will have to make some clouds without clouds4days :(

freestuff.jpg

Big Congratulations to the @TheV for getting the correct answer to my question and winning himself two free tickets to VapeCon on behalf of ECIGSSA and VapeCon!

Your link to said tickets will be on the way soon.
Thank you kindly @Alex. Very kind of you!
Tickets have been received :)
ecigssa rocks! :h:

Dude, bring the family along, there's food and everything you need to have the birthday party in the car park :D

Dude, bring the family along, there's food and everything you need to have the birthday party in the car park :D

Agreed @BumbleBee

- but under 18's won't be able to get in

Although the food and drinks area is outside - it is part of the VapeCon - so won't be accessible unless you have entered in the main entrance.

Congrats @ASCIIcat
Here's to a fabulous VapeCon 2017!!

It's Friday and we have just over 1 week to go - VapeCon 2017 is going to be EPIC !

here is a chance to win some free tickets :)

I'm tagging the first 5 people in this list.

@JollyVaper
@Staal-Draad
@MOE
@Goldfish619
@Alexander Scott

the first person to reply with a handcheck (picture of mod in their hand) will win themselves 2x VapeCon 2017 tickets !!!

Let's see whos the fastest :)

random.png

@shaunnadan - this is classic!
Lets see who is on the ball ;-)

It's Friday and we have just over 1 week to go - VapeCon 2017 is going to be EPIC !

here is a chance to win some free tickets :)

I'm tagging the first 5 people in this list.

@JollyVaper
@Staal-Draad
@MOE
@Goldfish619
@Alexander Scott

the first person to reply with a handcheck (picture of mod in their hand) will win themselves 2x VapeCon 2017 tickets !!!

Let's see whos the fastest :)

View attachment 104830
a handcheck (picture of mod in their hand)

... I have jokes for days! :D

Thanks @shaunnadan :)
Go people go! Post those handchecks!

Back