NB VapeCon 2017 - Sat 26 Aug - Save the date and RSVP

Sounds like it will be an epic day, myself and the misses will definitely attend

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Who else is over the top excited about VapeCON 2017?

Some pics from VapeCON 2015
VC2015-1.jpg VC2015-2.jpg

Some from Last Year!
VapeCon_2016-19LowRes.JPG VapeCon_2016-166LowRes.JPG

We are going to have a good time! :b1::b1::b1:

Seems awesome. I must try to come up from the Mother City to attend this year!

Happy Friday everyone

VapeCon spirit is in the air...

Check out this superb talent and photo from last year!

VapeCon_2016-339LowRes.JPG

Happy Friday everyone

VapeCon spirit is in the air...

Check out this superb talent and photo from last year!

View attachment 93779

If I remember last year @Silver you were expecting 300 at VapeCon 2016, and many times that number came to it. So do you have a projection yet of what the turn out might be this year? Just wondering if that hall will handle the load as it seemed like it was pretty full up with bodies last year.

vccrowd.jpg

Thanks @Spydro, lol, that picture

Last year we were expecting 1,000-1,500 attendees but the actual number ended up being around 2,700. The venue coped quite easily size-wise. But the poor food vendor couldnt cope :eek:

Very difficult to make predictions for 2017, lets just say we expect more attendees than last year...

We have been working hard to accommodate this. This time there will be more food vendors ! And we are going to make use of the outside section. That, and several other improvements. :D

It's going to be great - and the place to be on 26 August 2017
:FADDANCING:

Yoh, there were way more than 300 bodies there last year, in fact there were way more than 300 bodies in the line even before the gates opened. I got there "early" only to find the line extending all the way to the main gate entrance.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification @Silver. No idea where I got that 300 number, must have been up in the night without a clue (I usually am).

Thanks @Spydro, lol, that picture

Last year we were expecting 1,000-1,500 attendees but the actual number ended up being around 2,700. The venue coped quite easily size-wise. But the poor food vendor couldnt cope :eek:

Very difficult to make predictions for 2017, lets just say we expect more attendees than last year...

We have been working hard to accommodate this. This time there will be more food vendors ! And we are going to make use of the outside section. That, and several other improvements. :D

It's going to be great - and the place to be on 26 August 2017
:FADDANCING:

Sounds good to me. :campeon:

Damn, that is so cool!
May us mere mortals do the same, and have some made for VapeCon?
I just think it would be nice as memoir/souvenir of the day:)

Thanks for the suggestions guys... I'm just beta testing the idea... we may well do something along those lines! Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the suggestions guys... I'm just beta testing the idea... we may well do something along those lines! Thanks for the feedback!
How about pre-ordering @Rob Fisher?
Then no-one misses out, and no-one can blame anyone.
I see @Rude Rudi is also quite snappy in making these, so a pre-order can start now, and basically run till mid Sept?
Use it, lose it, just a "klip innibos"?
It would be super though.
:ole::ole::ole:

Back