NB VapeCon Attendee Forum Estimate

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Just to get an idea who will be attending from the forum I thought a little RSVP list here would be nice.

Please click on the button below to RSVP

[rsvp=10910]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

abdul 1
Adksuperman 5
Alex 1
AndreFerreira 1
audiophile011 2
Baby Blue$ 2
Barnicle 1
Benjamin Cripps 1
BigAnt 2
BigB 2
Blu_Marlin 1
BuzzGlo 1
bwbwings 1
Calvin 1
ComplexChaos 4
Dave 1
debslouw 1
DemonicBunnee 3
devdev 1
Dirge 3
Divan Smit 1
DoC 1
DonSS 2
dr phil 2
Eyeball 4
Festival Panda 3
free3dom 1
Gambit 2
Gibo 1
Gizmo 10
Guunie 6
HalfLifeZA 1
Imthiaz Khan 1
Jaco De Bruyn 2
Jacob_Ventura 2
Jacques 2
jagga8008 2
Jakey 8
Jase 1
johan 1
Justink 2
JW Flynn 2
Kaizer 4
Keith Milton 2
kelly22 2
KieranD 4
kimbo 4
Kuhlkatz 1
LanceG 1
LandyMan 2
Lushen 2
michael dos santos 1
Morne 1
MunG 2
Oliver Barry 3
Oupa 2
Paulie 1
PeterHarris 1
Philip Dunkley 2
pimcowboy 5
Prian 2
Q-Ball 2
Rafique 2
Renesh 4
Riaan Gerber 1
Riaan van Niekerk 2
Richio 2
Riddle 1
RipeAvo 2
Rob Fisher 1
Rowan Francis 1
Schme 2
Schuller 2
ShaneW 2
shaunnadan 3
Silver 1
Sm0k3yJ03 2
Smoke187 1
Stroodlepuff 7
SunRam 2
The Ballie 2
The eCigStore 2
thekeeperza 2
TylerD 1
Vapeowave 4
Vapington 5
Vetsak 1
Waltervh 2
Willyza 2
WorldWonders 3
Yiannaki 3
yuganp 1
Zaahid237 2
zadiac 1
zaVaper 1

Total: 206

Last edited by a moderator:
Me + 2 friends

Another friend of mine and his wife have tickets already I believe can't say for certain though, haven't spoken to him in a while.

In like Flynn...

I want to but none of my friends vape so I'll probably have 2 hit it solo:nerd: haha do u guys no if there is a limited amount of tickets?

I want to but none of my friends vape so I'll probably have 2 hit it solo:nerd: haha do u guys no if there is a limited amount of tickets?

Definitely come solo @michael dos santos
Plenty of people to mix and mingle with
And if you are lonely, come find me and i will chat to you and introduce you to some people ;-)

8 people @Jakey !
Wow, brilliant, are you bringing the whole extended family with relatives?
Lol

Nah bro, acquaintances... They think they friends.... Dnt tell em.... @Juntau ;)

Thats so cool
The more the merrier!

By the way, all those that attend the vape meet that are not on ECIGSSA are encouraged to join

3 More sleepies till street pole adverts for Vapecon 2015 all go up on the main roads. Whoo hoo

@Gizmo, that's great man. We need Skyblue there though, it's not vapecon without them. Please can you guys make a plan. Without our favorite vendors we're just paying a lot of money for a big vape meet.

@Gizmo, that's great man. We need Skyblue there though, it's not vapecon without them. Please can you guys make a plan. Without our favorite vendors we're just paying a lot of money for a big vape meet.

We have 17/20 vendor spots full. This is by no means a Vape meet. Those estimates above do not even include the tickets that are presold. 80% of those members above have no even bought vapecon tickets yet.

We are estimating around 500 people for the day minimum

+1 For me Skyblue is the draw card as well.

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

+1 For me Skyblue is the draw card as well.

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

There is nothing VapeCon can do. You should contact skyblue..

Beyond that all the retailers will be having amazing specials for the day.

Expect 20% off the VK stand itself not to include other crazy specials. R120 will get you a lot of value.

We have 17/20 vendor spots full. This is by no means a Vape meet. Those estimates above do not even include the tickets that are presold. 80% of those members above have no even bought vapecon tickets yet.

We are estimating around 500 people for the day minimum
Don't get me wrong that's really great, the more people the better and I'm sure the street ads will help. My problem is none of those 17 vendors are Skyblue.

Skyblue have been to every event, now all of a sudden they don't want to come to this the biggest one we've ever had. Something tells me they really want to be there and something else is stopping them and there is very likely something vapecon can do.

Back