NB VapeCon Attendee Forum Estimate

Pete it's just a RSVP so the organizers get an idea on numbers from forumites.

It would be awesome if there were other competitions other than coil building and cloud blowing that us mere mortals can also participate in.

Raslin +3

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

Damnit, really wish I could come :(

What precious few of you buggers I met, were awesome people!

It would be awesome if there were other competitions other than coil building and cloud blowing that us mere mortals can also participate in.

There is and it's epic :D

Unless you meant something like juggling flaming knives or a talent contest - in which case, there isn't :p

Last edited:
Hi all

3 days to go till Vapecon 2015
187 RSVPs so far from forumites.

If you are going to be attending Vapecon this Saturday in Fourways and havent RSVP'ed yet, please do so now.

Just go to the first post in this thread and click on the blue RSVP button and enter in how many people will be attending.

lol, the RSVP number is part of my username, do I win an mystery prize :dance:

Lol @Smoke187

Someone must have RSVP'ed just after your post - its now on 188

By the way, what's the 187 in your forum name for?

@Rob Fisher What are you going to tell Security at the airport when you carry this case through the security checkpoint?

I want to see a pic of their faces when they scan this suitcase :)

@Rob Fisher What are you going to tell Security at the airport when you carry this case through the security checkpoint?

I want to see a pic of their faces when they scan this suitcase :)

Happily I'm driving up with the whole family... so no airport security to deal with. :D

200 RSVP's have been reached.

Thanks to all those who RSVP'ed

See you on Saturday!

Correct, some say Murder others say its homicide ;-)
187 = Murder death kill. Police code.

That's why gangs usually paint grafity with competing gang members names and this number as a warning that they're going to kill them.

Hart in mouth moment:sweating: Managed to rescue it from the jaws of canine!
Close_Call.jpg

A few minutes longer and I would have to use the “dog eat my ticket” excuse tomorrow.
The way my luck has been going I probably won’t make it to VAPECON......:worried:

Back