Vapecon , for those of us who can't attend......

morras

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So , i purchased my vapecon ticket 2 months ago already........but i wont be able to attend anymore due to a recent operation !!!

Will any of the vendors be running the specials that they have at vapecon online at the same time ? In the past vendors would normally run more or less the same specials the week after vapecon online.

Last edited:
I had to cancel my plans to attend as well in the early hours of this morning. Cancelled flights and everything.

Also hoping some of the vendors take pity on those of us that can't make it.

I have moved the thread to the "Who Has Stock?" sub-forum so the vendors can respond @morras !

I have seen a couple of vendors that will be doing specials online. I think the Cartel was one of them.

Bummer that you guys can't make it!

Vape Cartel will have an online sale for those who cannot make it :)
Same pricing as VapeCon :) Limited stock available :)

Thank you @KieranD and @BumbleBee for looking out for us folks that can't travel to VapeCon. Very much appreciated. Will keep my eyes glued to your website during and after.

depending on how VapeCon goes and if we have any stock left we may run the specials after, but no guarantees at this point

We will be at VapeCon but are having an in-store and online SirCon event. We have brought in some awesome discounted items for the weekend. Can check out our Facebook page or wait for the SirCon tab that will go live on our website at 9:45am on the 25th August 2018.

SirCon Event Page - Click here

Back